Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will ARTPOP Be Praised In The Future?

Prismatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSlayedYou

I think ARTPOP has standout songs like DWUW, and these will be praised.

But, the album, as a complete body of work, lacks of coherence, and sometimes, unclear.

Gaga's most memorable album will be The Fame, because it sold a lot, however, The Fame Monster and Born This Way will definitely her most praised album, so far.

no.

thus far she hasn't delivered an ever-green album.

only "the edge of glory" will stand the test of time

Born To Slay

Well people bashed BTW during the era but now look back on it fondly, so it's possible especially because BTW was bashed for being a flop just as much in 2011 as ARTPOP was now.

VforVendetta

Jewels n Drugs has "strong production" yet the song is literally about nothing. 

Neither does "Smells Like Teen Spirit", what's your point

Not with JND on the album, BTW will be the one looked back with most positivity critically imo

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

I personally think Born This Way is weaker than ARTPOP. I rather have ARTPOP over BTW anyday. 

I think both are VERY strong albums but in different ways. Born This Way is memorable because of the message and the revolution and countries it toured. ARTPOP is a more eclectic bunch of songs and is very psychedellic it will be remembered as her FUN album

I think the damage has been done by the media and overall attitude of 'flop' for a fair amount of years. But I think Gaga's best work is yet to come and I hope her previous work's quality will be noted by those who care to look back on her work.

JohnTheGypsy

I don't think it will really be recognized, but cool if at some point it does. There are so many amazing "flop" albums from some popular artists that never got any recognition years after, but hopefully future fans receive it without the notion of it being considered a "flop" and just enjoy the music.

Archived