💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will ARTPOP Be Praised In The Future?

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Bradley

I think yes. People already gave it positive response last year though.

I also prefer ARTPOP over Born This Way.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko

ARTPOP never really made any big statements..

Pretty much this. TF + TFM are bonafide pop classics, and Born This Way is more controversial and alienating but it's also really bold and has some classic songs on it so it's likely to be looked at as a classic in the future. ARTPOP was just kind of there, and it wasn't boundary pushing or controversial, it was just meh for most people and it didn't make a dent in pop culture. That's not the kind of album that magically gets remembered.

Not to mention Gaga will (most likely) drop a few more amazing albums over the next decade, which will only further dilute ARTPOP in her discography.

djBuffoon

I do believe it will find more respect in time. The music is just too good to just be written off.

Azor Ahai

Maybe it will be like Britney , everyone shaded her when she cut her hair but no everyone is like "#relatable "

PMKKARDASHiAN

Uh. No. In 10 years no one will remember ARTPOP. At least not fondly. It's not a gaga album. Anyone could have released it to me. It doesn't have that gaga feel. TF and TFM will forever go down as her greatest albums, BTW wi go down as the album that started the downfall of her career, and AP will be forgotten.

Book mark me

CHROMATlCA

It will be praised by some but the one album out of all so far that will be remembered and praised is BTW imo. It's the one the GP is most aware of in terms of the impact not necessarily sales. The whole lead single was such a huge moment for Gaga, and became an anthem for rights, that I think that this will be remembered the most favourably when you look at how many people its helped. I fear ARTPOP will only be praised by fans :(

Lona Delery

tbh ARTPOP will be praised as soon as Gaga releases her next album. It always works like this.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Creyk

I don't think so.

It's not like "The Fame" is praised as time passed, in fact many people say that looking back, it's kinda bad but it was good in the moment. ARTPOP is no TFM or BTW, so I don't find it likely that it's perception is going to change positively over time

Archived