Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video is so amazing  :legend:

I love the solo version :saira:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Brainiac

Very interesting video. I'm really curious about the message behind it. Hopefully Sia explains it at some point. The ending where Maddie easily escapes the cage but she can't pull Shia out definitely is significant to something.

nikola

i dont get it.... i like it but i dont completly get video....

Shia looks hot in it tho

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Brilliant directing and choreography. The last scene is very intense, I got goosebumps. There's a part of me believing this is about being trapped inside your own mind because of a trauma, such as the rape incident that Shia talked about a few months ago.

Brainiac

Top comment on the video which seems to be the most logical message behind the video:

"This video is about Sia's relationship with her father, as you can see there are a lot of fights and stuff, but at the end, she wanted to pull him away out of that cage,that darkness, but  it was already late for him. Hope this helps."

Ok, no one pointed this out, but I'll tell it. 

The video is brilliant, I love Maddie, she's a great dancer. I love the cage effect, te message is very strong and the dance is very meaningful and artistic...

BUT, grown-up man's and little girl's duet is not the best thing. They dance close to each other and so on. It will be the best video for pedophiles to watch... This aspect of the video is disgusting when you think about it. Couldn't they think about sth else? There could be two girls, or a girl and a boy portraying different people.. or maybe they wanted the contraversy.. because not everyone will get the meaning behind the video.

(I'm ready for the stones now)

Daydream

Ok, no one pointed this out, but I'll tell it. 

The video is brilliant, I love Maddie, she's a great dancer. I love the cage effect, te message is very strong and the dance is very meaningful and artistic...

BUT, grown-up man's and little girl's duet is not the best thing. They dance close to each other and so on. It will be the best video for pedophiles to watch... This aspect of the video is disgusting when you think about it. Couldn't they think about sth else? There could be two girls, or a girl and a boy portraying different people.. or maybe they wanted the contraversy.. because not everyone will get the meaning behind the video.

(I'm ready for the stones now)

Be cultured, my god...

Archived