πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: "they've all basically done black music"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Stupid lingo??

You use the words "drag" and "sis" :megaflop:

You guys really really really should look up the word "TRILL" cause now is just getting annoying

I've never said "sis" once in my life :lmao: yes stupid lingo, FOH

98% of this forum says drag :dead: your point??

I already know what TRILL means more stupid lingo

Are you just ignore reputable studies by Harvard and Tufts like thisΒ exposing how delusional most White-Americans are?Β 

Along with the common day-to-day microaggressions addressed in Critical Race Theory courses?Β 

Gonna ignore thisarticle too?Β 

Β 

I can go all day linking articles, publications, and papers that prove my point and I doubt you would ever admit that you are racist too even if MLK rose from the dead to call you out.Β  :coffee:

"I doubt you would ever admit that you are racist too" wtf is wrong with you :lmao: how is this person in anyway racist? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON RACISM DOESNT END.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've bothered to read up on it too. I already told you I took two Indepedent Studies on Civil Rights Movement and Black History, but I'm not going to bother to try prove my opinion to you anymore, you're clearly stuck on yours and think it's the only valid one :coffee:

You clearly don't like white people :smh:

And there are white people who are married to black people who literally call people the nslur. Who gives a **** if you took a black studies course? You keep denying the issue and points brought up to act like you could ever be an actual victim because of your racial identity and the truth is that you will probably never be one.Β 

And there are white people who are married to black people who literally call people the nslur. Who gives a **** if you took a black studies course? You keep denying the issue and points brought up to act like you could ever be an actual victim because of your racial identity and the truth is that you will probably never be one.

I repeat you clearly don't like white people :smh:

"I doubt you would ever admit that you are racist too" wtf is wrong with you :lmao: how is this person in anyway racist? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON RACISM DOESNT END.

Racism doesn't end because people like you seem to think that it only exists in conscious form and get their information on sociological concepts from a dictionary. Do you define what a Nazi is from a dictionary too?

Cody Draco

Β 

According to his/her logic I am automatically racist because I'm white which just makes him/her racist tbh. :toofloppy:

Racism doesn't end because people like you seem to think that it only exists in conscious form and get their information on sociological concepts from a dictionary. Do you define what a Nazi is from a dictionary too?

Stop acting like you know anything about me. Who said I only think it exists in conscious form and who says I get my information from a dictionary? Because I don't, gosh you think you know everything :smh:

According to his/her logic I am automatically racist because I'm white which just makes him/her racist tbh. :toofloppy:

Lmao my thoughts exactly :dead: someone's a little on the slow side :hehe:

Stop acting like you know anything about me. Who said I only think it exists in conscious form and who says I get my information from a dictionary? Because I don't, gosh you think you know everything :smh:

Lmao my thoughts exactly :dead: someone's a little on the slow side :hehe:

You keep crying about me pointing out the aloofness and delusion of white-americans as racist. I don't see how anyone can see it as racist unless you think racism is just "grouping everyone together based on race" It's not as simple as that. Jesus christ.

Β 

I used the words vast majority everywhere in my statements for a reason. I didn't say all whites are racist.Β 

You keep crying about me pointing out the aloofness and delusion of white-americans as racist. I don't see how anyone can see it as racist unless you think racism is just "grouping everyone together based on race" It's not as simple as that. Jesus christ.

Β 

I used the words vast majority everywhere in my statements for a reason. I didn't say all whites are racist.

Let's back track a few pages

Oh here we go

The only way that race relations will get better in America is when whites realize that they are racist, no different from their forefathers, and that they will never actually experience racism unless they leave the western world.

Nowhere in that statement did you say "vast majority", it was such a flat out offensive, rude, and racist statement now stfu and get over yourself and your bullheaded opinion

Let's back track a few pages

Oh here we go

Β 

Β 

Nowhere in that statement did you say "vast majority", it was such a flat out offensive, rude, and racist statement now stfu and get over yourself and your bullheaded opinion

Β 

Because literally the only people holding us back are whites. I'm not saying all whites, I'm referring to those that ARE holding us back. (The racists like you who don't want to bother reading on something that doesn't affect them) Check the context before you start bawling about oppression. If I wanted to say all whites are racist, I would've said it already.Β 

inuborg

Another racist post from you. Are you seriously trying to educate people on racism when you are a racist yourself? :lmao:

Saying that someone is racist, isn't racist :emma:

Β 

Not saying he's right butΒ 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TRILL MONSTER

I've never said "sis" once in my life :lmao: yes stupid lingo, FOH

98% of this forum says drag :dead: your point??

I already know what TRILL means more stupid lingo

You sound like such a bitter person .....

Do your parents know you use there wifi too fight on forums ?

Cody Draco

Saying that someone is racist, isn't racist :emma:

Β 

Not saying he's right butΒ 

Β 

He just generalized people based on their race, that is racism inu. :smh:

Okay not yet ANOTHER thread where the SAME people are fighting the SAME battles. Calm down already

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived