💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: "they've all basically done black music"

Yanko

Featured Posts

swakby

ur obviously new to this discussion lmao

why does success matter? she's less talented than my nipple so she doesn't deserve success and ****.

be a BLACK person in america is hard, being a WHITE person in america is easy, she's capitalised on that while having no talent. 

if success doesn't matter, why are you all complaining about ARPOP's flop? 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

But Macklemore and Eminem RECOGNIZE what she isn't recognizing. Eminem has gained respect from the Hip-Hop/Rap community. She should try to do the same. She isn't helping her cause.

MTE

if success doesn't matter, why are you all complaining about ARPOP's flop? 

WAYYYYY OFF TOPIC :lmao: 

Jesse Pinkman

Well, she didn't say anything that isn't true. So Azealia and Co. can save their ignorant comments.

It's science, bitch

swakby

WAYYYYY OFF TOPIC :lmao:

You didn't answer. if you want on topic, I'll say that despite all the hate that comes towards Iggy, I like her songs and I think she should continue making music. :) 

SychosSoChic

I really don't understand all the hate coming towards Iggy.I mean, she's not my favourite, but I definately think she's successfull. Being a white FEMALE rapper must be difficult to achieve

Soon they'll be back to hating on the next pop girl who achieves success and the cycle will continue. The entire thing has actually already started to die out, I mean, we had a week where there was just one Iggy thread after the other and now...Well this is the first Iggy bash thread I've seen in give or take two weeks  :spin:

Most people aren't even addressing the main issue, which is cultural appropriation and white privilege, they're just using these threads as an excuse to throw meaningless shade at her and go "yassss Azealia drag Igloo yassss"

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RAMROD

On topic: No one cares if it's black , white , Asian , **** music if people love what Iggy sings , fine for her :shrug: why does everyone like to argue over this thing over and over again ? I get that people talk bad things about others from time to time and express their opinions and **** but this thing is really over exaggerated e.e Iggy should ignore that internet troll called Azealia Banks who is more a pressed jealous hater of Iggy calling her names like Igloo Australia and then talking about racism and black music history ...these 2 last things I mentioned seem more like other reasons to bring Iggy down because of Azealia's envy on Iggy's success. Even if Iggy's music may be worse and Azealia's better , this doesn't give her the right to keep going on with this feud . The same for other feuds she had. She became really annoying.

You are so out of touch tbh.

If only things can be that simple.

Iggy isn't hated just because of that. :sweat:

If you and many other people fail to see what's up then I'm sorry I cannot help you.

IDK man, go read a book or something. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

But Macklemore and Eminem RECOGNIZE what she isn't recognizing. Eminem has gained respect from the Hip-Hop/Rap community. She should try to do the same. She isn't helping her cause.

Idk I just feel like people are being too harsh on her. She released some quick hip-pop songs to get some quick cash. I don't respect some of the things she's done, and I have acknowledged that. But does she really deserve all of this hate? Like, I just feel like people are taking this girl way too seriously. She's a fad who came up on a hustle and won't be around by this time next year.

It's science, bitch

swakby

You are so out of touch tbh.

If only things can be that simple.

Iggy isn't hated just because of that. :sweat:

If you and many other people fail to see what's up then I'm sorry I cannot help you.

IDK man, go read a book or something. :fan:

I think you're wrong here. What he/she said is true imo 

RAMROD

I think you're wrong here. What he/she said is true imo

You can't wrong me when you are on the ignorant side. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Why are people taking Iggy being a hip hop artist so seriously? Just shut the **** up, worry about yourself, and move on with your life

Morphine Prince

Idk I just feel like people are being to harsh on her. She released some quick hip-pop songs to get some quick cash. I don't respect some of the things she's done and I have acknowledged that. But does she really deserve all of this hate? Like I just feel like people are taking this girl way too seriously. She's a fad who came up on a hustle and won't be around by this time next year.

She does not but she keeps making it about herself which it isn't.

You can't wrong me when you are on the ignorant side. :fan:

Who are you to even say what the "ignorant side" is? :wtf:

Archived