💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: "they've all basically done black music"

Yanko

Featured Posts

swakby

I really don't understand all the hate coming towards Iggy.I mean, she's not my favourite, but I definately think she's successfull. Being a white FEMALE rapper must be difficult to achieve

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

I really don't understand all the hate coming towards Iggy.I mean, she's not my favourite, but I definately think she's successfull. Being a white FEMALE rapper must be difficult to achieve

It's not success we're discussing. We all know she is successful. 

operating from another world

RAMROD

They don't do Harlem accent or whatever in their music nor a bogan tho, ha!

Besides, Eminem and Elvis have been way too often being put up into this kind of argument.

Yes they did what POC did but they did it with utmost genuine method.

No gimmicks. Just talent.

Which Iggy lack in both departments, genuiness and talent.

And as with Eminem,

the man been there for ages.

He sharpened his skills in many rap battles.

The fcuk Iggy feel that she can make him as example when she can't even freestyle as Eminem could? Just because he is white? Ha!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Redstreak

She simply just doesn't get it. She's never going to get it. Everything beyond this point is honestly just wasted breath.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

She simply just doesn't get it. She's never going to get it. Everything beyond this point is honestly just wasted breath.

zInhRK.gif

ur obviously new to this discussion lmao

why does success matter? she's less talented than my nipple so she doesn't deserve success and ****.

be a BLACK person in america is hard, being a WHITE person in america is easy, she's capitalised on that while having no talent. 

Morphine Prince

But Macklemore and Eminem RECOGNIZE what she isn't recognizing. Eminem has gained respect from the Hip-Hop/Rap community. She should try to do the same. She isn't helping her cause.

Benji

She's completely missed the point. I don't agree with targeting Iggy, at all. The problem isn't Iggy's fault, it's never been Iggy's fault but she's becoming a face attached to the problem and that is the inequality people have to face. She needs to get her head and T.I's d*ck out her ass and think about what's actually going on.

Andreyw

4eaa8fd78e7d1.jpg

:lmao:

On topic : No one cares if it's black , white , Asian , **** music :emma: if people love what Iggy sings , fine for her :shrug: why does everyone like to argue over this thing over and over again ? :wtf: I get that people talk bad things about others from time to time and express their opinions and **** but this thing is really over exaggerated e.e Iggy should ignore that internet troll called Azealia Banks who is more a pressed jealous hater of Iggy :emma: calling her names like Igloo Australia and then talking about racism and black music history ...these 2 last things I mentioned seem more like other reasons to bring Iggy down because of Azealia's envy on Iggy's success. Even if Iggy's music may be worse and Azealia's better , this doesn't give her the right to keep going on with this feud . The same for other feuds she had. She became really annoying.

Archived