💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What aspects of Gaga do you try to incorporate in your life?

DSK

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I live a life of entertainment and brevity. I Long for creative attention, I love to hear people talk about me. Ultimately I love to spark in depth conversations about social issues without asking any questions. I live for the applause, I also have an ex that I feel exactly like lüc about....... And he just got implanted into my life.... *bumps Brooklyn nights*

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I #PromoteOnlineKindness

Me too, and it's not easy.   To talk about kindness, positivity, tolerance, and acceptance is one thing, but to actually live it is quite another.  To follow Gaga's message, one has to respond to hate with love, respond to negativity with positivity, and respond to rudeness with kindness.  Gaga has a quest to make the world a kinder place.  I believe change must start with us actually following her message, however difficult that is to do.  It works because kindness spreads.  It works because people respond to kindness.  Gaga's impact is real.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Benji

I can't remember the exact quotes or whether she was quoting someone else but the thoughts behind them always stuck with me. One was something like "The pavement is your red carpet" and "Everyone is famous, the world just doesn't know it yet."

Both of them remind me to feel confident and to walk with my head up high with a smile.

Computer

The replies :air:

But Kayla and djBuffoon's replies :)

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

RAMROD

Fearlessness tbh.

But I always have been.

I admire her for being that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ByeBye49

disco-stick riding skills

Making promises that I never fulfil! :party:

I tried c-----e

Just kidding I didn't try c-----e I just snorted flour and pretend it was c-----e. I was meditating and envisioning 2007Ga and had to expirenve a day in the life of 2007Ga. I then found a hobo and ****ed him (luc) and raped myself

I try to talk like her (not accent wise, just in the way she states things.)  :spin:  :spin:  

STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

:air:

Only on GGD.

Just kidding I didn't try c-----e I just snorted flour and pretend it was c-----e. I was meditating and envisioning 2007Ga and had to expirenve a day in the life of 2007Ga. I then found a hobo and ****ed him (luc) and raped myself

:air:  :air:  :air:  :air:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived