💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What aspects of Gaga do you try to incorporate in your life?

DSK

Featured Posts

LikeJesusSaid

Just kidding I didn't try c-----e I just snorted flour and pretend it was c-----e. I was meditating and envisioning 2007Ga and had to expirenve a day in the life of 2007Ga. I then found a hobo and ****ed him (luc) and raped myself

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

I try to not give a **** about what people say and be myself  :yes:

Making promises that I never fulfil! :party:

I hope you are being sarcastic  :awkney: 

I try to talk like her (not accent wise, just in the way she states things.)  :spin:   

STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

:lmao:

Lassex

I wear the exact clothes that I want, I support equality and I dream of being a some kind of artist in the future.

Just kidding I didn't try c-----e I just snorted flour and pretend it was c-----e. I was meditating and envisioning 2007Ga and had to expirenve a day in the life of 2007Ga. I then found a hobo and ****ed him (luc) and raped myself

Not funny!

LikeJesusSaid

When I say 'raped myself' all I mean is that I stuck a highlighter up my ass and actually enjoyed it but no rape. Again this was all meditation and I'm sure GaGa does the same things so don't think I'm a freak...

To really listen to people when they're talking to you. When they speak, focus all your attention on them. 

She did this backstage at the BTWB and it meant so much to talk to someone who made it clear you are important to them. 

LetsGetHigh

Before Gaga I didn't really care for the LGBT community and was homophobic, but I'm not anymore.  :nick: I try to dress up the way I want to, not the way people think is respectable. I'm not afraid to say what I want either.  :monsterpaw:

SychosSoChic

I'm more accepting now than I was then, I'm open about who I am but that's really about it.

Making promises that I never fulfil! :party:

I tried c-----e

:air: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

djBuffoon

I make a conscious effort not to judge people or art or perspectives that I don't understand immediately. Gaga always seems to have an awareness of everything that is happening around her, and although I didn't learn that from her, it is a trait that I admire and emulate.

I try to be as much open-minded and accepting as possible. I wasn't really aware or all the struggles LGBT people experience, but she taught me to be more supportive and accepting towards them. Now I usually defend homos-xual people and am angry when I see people saying offensive things about homos-xuals. I try to be loving towards people around me and support them. I love and respect all the artists (I admired artists all my life, but Gaga helped me to love them even more). I'm learning to love myself because of Gaga and her message too. She really helped me in so many ways. I guess it is because I choose to receive her love and positivity and reject all the negativity around her. I guess we all should do this. 

Archived