Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 12 / Siege is over

Featured Posts

Addy Ezzie

No no no... I've read tweets saying that it was Charlie Hedbo's fault and that they paid for the caricatures...

B6v3bUXCQAE-CfC.jpg

Bunch of heartless idiots. 12 people were killed (maybe more) and that's all they have to say ?? Freedom of speech ffs. 

Mr Josh

and of course I was dragged to death by some "liberal" members for saying this few months ago but ya'll will understand this the hard way now.

10534613_728162563914876_760158445302346

Your point?

CrazyMonster

Then tell me what other group in europe could plan a terrorist attack on a news paper which made caricatures on islamic leaders? 

The Jews? The Christians? The Atheists? 

Their cover of last month :

100479445.jpg

So Charlie Hebdo does not only make caricatures of Muslims so don't put the blame on them and if they are Muslims then they're not cause in Islam you don't kill people, this a sin.

there are 12 victims now

the attackers supposedly screamed 'We avenged the prophet' after leaving the magazine

Oh god I can't at those fake "muslims".

Because the attackers ARE MUSLIMS. deal with it. Go educate yourself about this specific newspaper

Receipts then ? We don't care if they are muslims or not, we should only care about what happened, they took 11 lives. You all just want to hate on the muslims.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Melech

No no no... I've read tweets saying that it was Charlie Hedbo's fault and that they paid for the caricatures...

B6v3bUXCQAE-CfC.jpg

Bunch of heartless idiots. 12 people were killed (maybe more) and that's all they have to say ?? Freedom of speech ffs. 

:wtf:

Mars

The terrorists weren't Muslims they were Muslim extremists.

Educate yourself, extremists in any religion do not represent the whole.

This is a sad event.

CrazyMonster

Well it's the most logical thing right now. There have been attacks by terrorists related to IS in France the past month and IS leaders have encouraged their followers to act against France. Nobody's blaming Islam or Muslims in general, just the extremists.

Finally thanks for calling them extremists, people should understand that those people are not even muslims if they kill people.

The terrorists weren't Muslims they were Muslim extremists.

Educate yourself, extremists in any religion do not represent the whole.

They're are extremists in every religion.

This is a sad event.

This when people will finally understand this ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Melech

100479445.jpg

So what? I don't see any Christians trying to search revenge or are offended by that :smh:

Receipts then ? We don't care if they are muslims or not, we should only care about what happened, they took 11 lives. You all just want to hate on the muslims.

They did this with a muslim background. Of course it's important to prevent it next time. 

No one wants to hate on Muslims. :smh: but on extremists

CrazyMonster

B6v3bUXCQAE-CfC.jpg

So Charlie Hebo has the freedom of saying that Islam is ****, that the prophet is **** too which is spreading hate but you only put the blame on those people tweeting. I can't at you tbh, both those people and charliehebdo are spreading hate. (That doesn't mean they should be killed tough).

So what? I don't see any Christians trying to search revenge or are offended by that :smh:

They did this with a muslim background. Of course it's important to prevent it next time. 

No one wants to hate on Muslims. :smh: but on extremists

Then don't call them muslims, call them extremists or just terrorists but don't associate them with Islam which is a religion of peace.

Melech

Apperently the two terrorist also took hostage.

German politicans also making statements rn that we need to fight for our democracy and our freedom of speech and feeling empathy with France. European unity. :applause: 

Dolev

Of course we should care. Otherwise it will happen again and again. It happend for a reason you know. :wtf: