Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gun attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo kills 12 / Siege is over

Featured Posts

Bordeciel

As a French citizen, I'm deeply shocked.

French society is going insane, the split between muslims and French culture is getting more and more violent everyday. I'm not judging, it's just a fact : more and more intellectuals and writters write about how the gap between these cultures gets wider, while radical muslims are being more and more violent.

That's not an easy time for muslims here, the French muslims who are integrated in our society. They are the first victims of all this pressure.

Are you?

I'm not deeply shocked, i'm really sad.

For me those events are just the consequence of the action of this country, mine country which I often don't even recognize, and i'm not only speaking about immigration or Islam, but even the mentality of french themselves.

I think it's okay to be shocked the first time, but by now too many events those past years were kind of the same even this past month, it's just that here there're more deaths and r.i.p to them and my thoughts to the families and friends.

I didn't mean to attack you btw :/ I agree with the rest of your post, just wanted to react to the "shocking" factor

But seriously I feel in France it gets scarier to walk in the streets, there're too much tension and it's like EVERYWHERE.

R.I.P

touchmetouchme

Well, Isis has done it again! Can they just nuke them & call it a day? :Madge:

Ursula Buffay

As a French citizen, I'm deeply shocked.

French society is going insane, the split between muslims and French culture is getting more and more violent everyday. I'm not judging, it's just a fact : more and more intellectuals and writters write about how the gap between these cultures gets wider, while radical muslims are being more and more violent.

That's not an easy time for muslims here, the French muslims who are integrated in our society. They are the first victims of all this pressure.

Is it official that it was an Islamic attack? Or are you just speculating?

Mr Josh

Is it official that it was an Islamic attack? Or are you just speculating?

Speculation

Baptiste

12 people are dead according to the latest news. 4 others are seriously injured.  :fat:

Scarring...

https://twitter.com/Fanfao/status/552802848304807936

calmar

https://twitter.com/Fanfao/status/552802848304807936

For those who don't know French: "This isn't the country I want my kids living in."

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Guille

This kind of things are just cresting a bigger and igger anti-islamic feeling...

So sad for the victims... And disgusted for those terrorists, they are DISGUSTING

CrazyMonster

Most likely an attack by radical Muslims.

Rip to the innocents :(

Why do you always have to blame for everything wrong in the world ?

Oh god I can't with people like you.

Speculation

As usual always putting the blame on them, that's sad.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Melech

Then tell me what other group in europe could plan a terrorist attack on a news paper which made caricatures on islamic leaders? 

The Jews? The Christians? The Atheists? 

Dolev

Because the attackers ARE MUSLIMS. deal with it. Go educate yourself about this specific newspaper

Addy Ezzie

Turning on my TV and seeing this one hour ago. I can't believe it. My head is spinning because it's too much. I really can't believe it. There are strong rumors Charb and Cabu (main caricaturists) are dead, it was confirmed by "Le Point" but I guess it's still a rumor since it wasn't officially confirmed by the police. 

So much violence. I'm really really sad right now. Can't believe it's happening in my country. I knew their older building had burnt two years ago I think but I didn't think there would be such a massacre. 

Dolev

and of course I was dragged to death by some "liberal" members for saying this few months ago but ya'll will understand this the hard way now.

10534613_728162563914876_760158445302346

Mr Josh

Well it's the most logical thing right now. There have been attacks by terrorists related to IS in France the past month and IS leaders have encouraged their followers to act against France. Nobody's blaming Islam or Muslims in general, just the extremists.