Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Katy's Superbowl Perf. TV Rating Surpass Bruno's?

lindongardon

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Probably since football fans will be waiting for a disaster a la Janet that exposes her boobs which are her only talent

LoveandMagic

I think she will do well. As others have said, she has a lot of hits to her name that she could perform and I am sure she and her team have a huge spectacle planned to go with her music. She's always very colorful and likes to put on a big show. Plus she's gorgeous so she will be total eye candy for some of the guys (or gals) that don't care for her music.

This show is a big deal for her so I can't see her not planning and practicing like crazy to put on her best possible performance. Now whether the performance is well received by her critics or gives the highest ratings ever I couldn't tell you, but I see decent ratings at least.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

lindongardon

Who cares? We'll drag her either way.

34097_o.gif

Lol. Watched her give you the greatest superbowl performance of all time.

Gagaloo911

Y'all do realize it doesn't really have anything to do with who performs, on how many ratings it gets??

Sure, maybe a few might tune in cause of the half-time show, but that is such a smidge it doesn't mean anything.

More and more tune into watch it cause of the GAME. It's the most watched show all year long, and always beats records and how many tune in, because more people watch the Superbowl every year.

So if her performance gets more viewers, it's only cause more people will watch the Superbowl this year, not cause more people are interested in her basic performances :awkney:

I still don't understand how his boring and forgettable half time show got such high ratings... The straights must have watched :laughga:

It's cause everyone was tuning into the game, and kept it on during the half-time show. Not cause they were actually interested in watching the performance. More and more people watch the Superbowl every year, so that's the only reason ratings would increase for the half-time show :laughga:

lindongardon

Y'all do realize it doesn't really have anything to do with who performs, on how many ratings it gets??

Sure, maybe a few might tune in cause of the half-time show, but that is such a smidge it doesn't mean anything.

More and more tune into watch it cause of the GAME. It's the most watched show all year long, and always beats records and how many tune in, because more people watch the Superbowl every year.

So if her performance gets more viewers, it's only cause more people will watch the Superbowl this year, not cause more people are interested in her basic performances :awkney:

It's cause everyone was tuning into the game, and kept it on during the half-time show. Not cause they were actually interested in watching the performance. More and more people watch the Superbowl every year, so that's the only reason ratings would increase for the half-time show :laughga:

If that is true then Bey should had beaten Madonna.

Your 10 pages of essay is invalid.

Archived