Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black wants to slap Azealia Banks

Benji

Featured Posts

MahoganySnitch

Oh you people :teehee: I appreciate that Azealia realized that there are still racist issues in the US, but the way she handled it was awful. Really awful. She could have made a great post, explaining things, instead of making 140 character rants on twitter.

She's obviously not going to? Where's your logic in that? Use your ****ing brain. Thanks. :)

Doesn't matter if she actually intends to do it; if AB had done this @, it'd be cited as evidence of her foul behavior and not thrown out because of logical inconsistency. Not to mention it goes against PB's call of action (unity/positivity). 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

When has Azealia threatened physical harm on someone?

You know there are some people who probably took the mayonnaise and piss tweet seriously... I'm just waiting for someone to quote you with that thinking it was meant as a serious threat :rip:

RainingOnMe

She's posted multiple, valid sources on your twitter that explain why she's angry. If all you want to focus on are her comments saying that she thinks all white men should be put into insane asylums (while simultaneously ignoring her COUNTLESS tweets talking about ****ing white men, oh and the song Liquorice which is literally about ****ing white guys) that is completely on you and your refusal to acknowledge her justified anger towards the entire situation.

Again, if you are bothered by the texture of her argument, than you probably were never down for the cause in the first place. She shouldn't have to sing and dance about white supremacy for you to get it. 

You either misread me or just wanna argue with me. I appreciate that she pointed out what's wrong with America today about racism. I'm glad that she supports African Americans, but the way she handles it is bad. I love her music, don't get me wrong here, but her behavior os out of control. If she actually maintained herself and had a meaningful argument and disagreement with racism issues in the US, her point would exceed to the next level. But she doesn't do that, she swears and is very rude. I get that she's angry, I would be very angry as well. But doing what she has been doing is unacceptable

lol didn't she say she was going to piss in a jar and break the jar on Iggy's head? 

Doesn't matter if she actually intends to do it; if AB had done this @, it'd be cited as evidence of her foul behavior and not thrown out because of logical inconsistency. Not to mention it goes against PB's call of action (unity/positivity). 

Yes she's a hypocrite, you are right about that.

in the hot 97 interview when she said she and her sister would've jumped Tip. 3094wpe.gif

MahoganySnitch

Exactly. She's either ignorant as f*ck or using this for some sh*tty attempt at getting some promo. It's ignorant no matter what one she chooses considering it's a sensitive issue she's threatening to slap someone over.

:applause:

HOLD ON

Three months ago she called Iggy trash and then on Dec 20 2014 she said she was team AB

/end thread.

EC8JW3U.png

Azealia is the better artist, but she has a disgusting attitude :awkney:

She meant she liked her artist wise, but she never stated as a person.

You either misread me or just wanna argue with me. I appreciate that she pointed out what's wrong with America today about racism. I'm glad that she supports African Americans, but the way she handles it is bad. I love her music, don't get me wrong here, but her behavior os out of control. If she actually maintained herself and had a meaningful argument and disagreement with racism issues in the US, her point would exceed to the next level. But she doesn't do that, she swears and is very rude. I get that she's angry, I would be very angry as well. But doing what she has been doing is unacceptable

For the third time, if you truly did understand the emotion in her arguments and understood the struggle regarding this subject, you would not be dismissing her arguments because she's rude and swearing. She has no reason to be nice to anyone on the subject since she's been painted out to be a jealous b---h since she first pointed out the D.R.U.G.S. line in 2012. 

If the texture of her arguments bother you, then you probably were never down for the cause in the first place.

inuborg

You know there are some people who probably took the mayonnaise and piss tweet seriously... I'm just waiting for someone to quote you with that thinking it was meant as a serious threat :rip:

I forgot about that :dead: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RainingOnMe

For the third time, if you truly did understand the emotion in her arguments and understood the struggle regarding this subject, you would not be dismissing her arguments because she's rude and swearing. She has no reason to be nice to anyone on the subject since she's been painted out to be a jealous b---h since she first pointed out the D.R.U.G.S. line in 2012. 

If the texture of her arguments bother you, then you probably were never down for the cause in the first place.

Keep repeating yourself, it's not going to help your argument here, I read it the first time. :) She should not be nasty to anyone that hasn't done anything to her, but she has been. Lemme repeat myself too since you don't seem to get it: 

You either misread me or just wanna argue with me. I appreciate that she pointed out what's wrong with America today about racism. I'm glad that she supports African Americans, but the way she handles it is bad. I love her music, don't get me wrong here, but her behavior os out of control. If she actually maintained herself and had a meaningful argument and disagreement with racism issues in the US, her point would exceed to the next level. But she doesn't do that, she swears and is very rude. I get that she's angry, I would be very angry as well. But doing what she has been doing is unacceptable.

Now, tata. :)

Azealia is the better artist, but she has a disgusting attitude :awkney:

She meant she liked her artist wise, but she never stated as a person.

there's really no validating PB in this case.

She really wants to pride herself on pissing everyone off when she probably just lost 1/2 of her fanbase (I'll use that term EXTREMELY loosely), 1/4 thinks it's right because they live under a rock and the other 1/4 is delusional. 

It's not going to end well for her.

Vernier

She should at least charge for the slap, that bit of money should be useful seeing as the sÃŒ¶tÃŒ¶rÃŒ¶iÃŒ¶pÃŒ¶pÃŒ¶eÃŒ¶rÃŒ¶ singing career probably isn't yielding much.

It's always these irrelevant specimens trying to jump into the middle for some bit of relevance.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Rat Boy

Still don't know what a Porcelian Black is.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Redstreak

Poor PB is probably angry she couldn't get an AB collab

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Rat Boy

Neither does Azealia :air:

B6tegIHIIAEWCb2.jpg

So is she an X Factor judge or something?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived