💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" ( NEW Album Title)

Desperado

Featured Posts

Thank Yeezus, Music To Watch Boys To was dreadful 

What? Did it leak? :excited:

edit: nvm, you were talking about the title 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana Del Rey? Wasn't she crucified after those horrible performances of "Video Games"? (SNL!)

All of them are deleted from YouTube.  :teehee:

http://vimeo.com/80513813

Anyway all I know she did was "Summertime Sadness".. is she really a thing though?

I feel so happy and rewarded for stanning for Lana :giveup: I wish Gaga would release as much music as Lana. 4 years, 4 albums :giveup: :nooo:

Fiendman

I do quite prefer the musical style of Ultraviolence, but any new Lana music is a good thing. BTD is an enduring album, that you can still happily listen to (almost) the full way through, without skipping tracks. If she refines the style of what was happening in BTD, and adds in some of the epic nature of the songs from UV, Honeymoon could be something great. So here's hoping for a 2015 release and world tour! 

Lana Del Rey? Wasn't she crucified after those horrible performances of "Video Games"? (SNL!)

Anyway all I know she did was "Summertime Sadness".. is she really a thing though?

tumblr_n4fja8Vqpv1tolb1fo1_1280.gif

ItsTommyBitch

:air:

She is semi-officially the most stanned for artist on GGD other than Gaga herself :koons:

There was a day long constant poll submission about it :awesome:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I do quite prefer the musical style of Ultraviolence, but any new Lana music is a good thing. BTD is an enduring album, that you can still happily listen to (almost) the full way through, without skipping tracks. If she refines the style of what was happening in BTD, and adds in some of the epic nature of the songs from UV, Honeymoon could be something great. So here's hoping for a 2015 release and world tour! 

tumblr_n4fja8Vqpv1tolb1fo1_1280.gif

Hmmhuh.

tumblr_n2loi2krEk1qlvwnco1_500.gif

:air:

She is semi-officially the most stanned for artist on GGD other than Gaga herself :koons:

There was a day long constant poll submission about it :awesome:

Because a poll on GagaDaily justifies untalented daddy-funded singers?

:bye:

Fiendman

Hmmhuh.

tumblr_n2loi2krEk1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Because a poll on GagaDaily justifies untalented daddy-funded singers?

:bye:

What's the point in posting in a thread just to be negative? Can you just chill and do something constructive for a bit, maybe re-evaluate why you're so butthurt about people liking an artist other than Lady Gaga? 

Staryu

What's the point in posting in a thread just to be negative? Can you just chill and do something constructive for a bit, maybe re-evaluate why you're so butthurt about people liking an artist other than Lady Gaga? 

:applause: A6z8zIQ.gif

What's the point in replying to my hatred just to feed negativity? You're butthurt about my opinion on Lana Del Rey.

Instead of stanning for Lana Del Rey I figured people should indeed start doing something constructive and start stanning for actually talented artists (for example: Azealia Banks).

soundwave

right?

Yes. Lady Gaga's new single is called 'Boys Boys Boys'. Good prediction. WOe4O6E.jpg

What's the point in replying to my hatred just to feed negativity? You're butthurt about my opinion on Lana Del Rey.

Instead of stanning for Lana Del Rey I figured people should indeed start doing something constructive and start stanning for actually talented artists (for example: Azealia Banks).

:spin:   :spin: You do realise that talent is subjective? Not everyone must agree with your opinion of who is and isn't talented. Personally, I admire Lana's lyrics and think she is very talented but I don't go and shove that in everyones face.  :spin:  :spin:

All of them are deleted from YouTube. :teehee:

You're a terrible troll.

And how is exactly spending your free time by hating on others constructive ? Stop telling others what to do, you little ****. Even your **** avi already says how big attention ***** you are. And funny that you mentioned Azealia - the one who is the biggest Lana´s fan and friend in the industry.

Fiendman

If you openly refer to your own posts as "hatred" and anyone replying to them is "feeding negativity", I think you need to revisit the concept of a forum - where someone offers an opinion and it is discussed. If you're not willing to discuss your feelings and instead blindly smear hateful messages about another person (yes, artists are actually people, who knew?),maybe you should make a blog post or something instead? Or would that not provide the attention you clearly want? Oh well. 

Archived