💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" ( NEW Album Title)

Desperado

Featured Posts

Well it doesn't take much to write boring, makes-me-wanna-sit-in-a-corner-and-slit-my-wrists kinda music :thetea:

Well still much more than making albums full of covers like C2C or making lyrical wreck like ARTPOP.  :messga:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Well still much more than making albums full of covers like C2C or making lyrical wreck like ARTPOP.  :messga:

:gum:  :awkney:  :bye:

Honeymoon is much better than the other one, even though I liked that title as well.

Ariana Grande "Honeymoon" Tour tea's :hehe:

MrFameKills

Nearly had a heart attack when i saw this earlier. Thought she was gonna take waaay more time. I'm so excited for this :giveup:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Well it doesn't take much to write boring, makes-me-wanna-sit-in-a-corner-and-slit-my-wrists kinda music :thetea:

Lana's songwriting is brilliant and her talent is to be envied. I look up to her as a songwriter, myself, and it takes a lot of creativity to write on her level. You clearly don't know much about songwriting if you think her music is easy to write.

That comment is so vile

Desperado

drag a bit lmfaoo

Lana's songwriting is brilliant and her talent is to be envied. I look up to her as a songwriter, myself, and it takes a lot of creativity to write on her level. You clearly don't know much about songwriting if you think her music is easy to write.
this :)

I prefer Music to Watch Boys to. Honeymoon is nice, but seems weak after we had MTWBT. :noparty:

It was never supposed to be album title. Its the title of one song on the album.

blacklistedd

Thank Yeezus, Music To Watch Boys To was dreadful 

Thats the title of one of the songs.

blacklistedd

Lana is literally on the same lyrical level as Gaga. She stuffs her work with her own repetitious cliches. I like her, I think shes cool, but its kind of obnoxious the way pop stans are limited enough to think so highly of her and her lyricism especially. I cringe everytime I see some basic rant about how poetic and hauntingly beautiful her music is.

Archived