💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" ( NEW Album Title)

Desperado

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

Gags, learn from this pls.

yes !!! :applause:

that's what you do when you fall, you stand up quickly, smile to everyone and get to work to smash bad taste that left

especially if you're someone who claims to always write new music :usrs:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

More like BTD and paradise? :noparty:

ill take what I get from the queen :hor:

I think that deals with the production, I've heard something just months ago which i found reliable that it's going to be cinematic again. And that's what ive been praying all along. I love UV though, but those high-end cinematic prod made me as a hardcore listener of hers :wub:

Paper Planes

You've must have missed my second post three places below my original saying I was not shading her bc you were rushing to defend our common fave yas sis continue doing the lord's work

gameposter1.jpg

delete it fat

ItsTommyBitch

Omg yes :giveup:

Even if i liked Music to watch boys to, omg Honeymoon sounds so pretty :flutter:

Take all my coins, Lana :emo:

tumblr_mqaxfzTshW1qe3hu3o1_500.jpg

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

excited-baby.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

i dont like lana so much so not very excited... 

then why are you coming to her thread ?

Honeymoon sounds perfect like a soundtrack fot hot summer nights. Full of mellow euphoric  cinematic ballads.

Gagaloo911

Well it doesn't take much to write boring, makes-me-wanna-sit-in-a-corner-and-slit-my-wrists kinda music :thetea:

She gave up on UV too fast. Zero promotion, nobody knows that it exists. Just_Why.gif

The lack of any interest from her made me so mad. The album had so much potential if it was handled rightly 

tumblr_n8l1lgZuwT1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Hopefully Honeymoon promo will be on point considering she is in better mental state right now.

I'm so ready Lana! :nooo: nooo: :nooo: she's a real song writer

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

TEANUS

Taking no time off I see, missing the gold certification mark with Ultraviolence must have really upset her bosses over at interscope

Maybe they should've promoted it. If that's the truth then it's their fault not ha's

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived