Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sam Smith Blasts "Awful" Modern Pop Stars

Prometheus

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Didn't he just go to Taylor Swift's birthday party recently and meet a bunch of pop stars there?  :laughga:

And I'm pretty sure he sat with Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and Riff Raff at an awards show. :spin:

Which just makes him look extremely fake. :smh:

Paper Gangsta

So he expressed his love for Gaga & Rihanna

He seemed to enjoy Katy's and Miley's company at the VMAs. He attended Taylor Swift's birthday, so he isn't referencing her neither.

Who is it? Inbefore some irrelevant chick

blacklistedd

Fame really got to his head and now hes so pretentious. You cant even sing that well and your s-xual preference is brainwashing people into thinking you're talented. lol at the "i grew up in a time where we used telephones" SIS we all did! Stop talking like you're 40 you are only 22. People born on the late 80s and early 90s are so delusional :air:

I straight up dont like Sam Smith or his music, but why is it that anytime any artist in the public eye speaks candidly about the lack of decent human connections within the mainstream music industry they're immediately crucified? I mean hes being honest and im sure hes being truthful, id rather that than just another fake star taking photos with other fake stars that get put online and everyone starts fakely ranting on about how great of friends they must be.

And I'm pretty sure he sat with Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and Riff Raff at an awards show. :spin:

Which just makes him look extremely fake. :smh:

You do know that the seats were prearranged right?  :laughga:

I'm starting to dislike him a lot tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

aaronyoji

god you guys are the worst. someone calls out the mediocrity in pop music and the bad diva attitudes and most of you will come for them because DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW it probably pertains to your favorite pop robot artists. then one gets labeled pretentious and old and hipster for doing so....so transparent. 

Archived