💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Sia elastic- heart

Yanko

Featured Posts

WHAT that girl again?

This

I'm getting a bit tired of all this Sia stuff (the creepy girl on all her videos and performance because of her not showing her face, etc.)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

OMG i cant wait

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

For those wondering... The song was released in October 2013 as a digital single for the Catching Fire soundtrack. It was then featured on the track listing for Sia's July 2014 album. And now it looks like they are going to make it a full on single, which is smart imo with The Weeknd being on the radio with LMH. Assuming they'll release the duet version.

Can't wait!

Anderson123

For those wondering... The song was released in October 2013 as a digital single for the Catching Fire soundtrack. It was then featured on the track listing for Sia's July 2014 album. And now it looks like they are going to make it a full on single, which is smart imo with The Weeknd being on the radio with LMH. Assuming they'll release the duet version.

Can't wait!

Yes. It's a smart move because not a lot of people knew about this song back then when it was released, and now after Chandelier, it's probably the best song to be released as a single from the album because of the feature. I expected Fire Meet Gasoline to be released as well, but I'm okay with it, as long as Sia doesn't become overexposed lol.

Jenniferella

GREAT !!! That's the song I love the most on the album !!!! 

This

I'm getting a bit tired of all this Sia stuff (the creepy girl on all her videos and performance because of her not showing her face, etc.)

No one cares 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived