Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy "No one likes Madonna anymore"

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

No one likes your ru paul wannabe looking ass too. Take a seat with your 6 foot tall ass

Lucas

Rebel Heart's songs made me discover her discography actually and I don't really like her as a person but she's growing on me slowly

Tumblr

honey read all posts again then write.......

ot-wendy provingus once again that she is nothing but pure TRASH....

Oh so  no one said truth in this thread at all?

Literally no one in this thread is doing this.  :huh:

same as above

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Pure Adrenaline

it's so funny to watch her show :lmao:

it's like she is talking to sheeps .... what she says all u hear is ......... Meeeeeeeeeh and clapping :lmao:

it's like they told those women beofre the show .... what ever wendy says agree with her and at the end of every sentence clap :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whenever Wendy bashes Gaga for no reason, Gagadaily goes in on her but when it's Madonna being dragged, people here act as if what Wendy says has any type of unbiased truth in it...

:dead: at you all smh

Are you serious? Re-read the posts, most of us disagreed w/ Wendy and went in on her    :fail:

Love Trumps Hate

iloveit123

Wendy is the only talk show I watch, lol... but she can be annoying because she is so freaking contradictory from one episode to the next and her audience DEFINITELY are like sheeple. But she can be funny, is not a puppet like Ellen or a chicken with it's head cut off like any given episode of The View.

Oh and I thought this tweet was funny about people today... it's #2015 y'all and the Internet/social media/smart phones are ruining society and causing people to freak before thinking:

tumblr_nhr91bC2TA1qa55vbo1_1280.jpg

TheOriginalOne

Whenever Wendy bashes Gaga for no reason, Gagadaily goes in on her but when it's Madonna being dragged, people here act as if what Wendy says has any type of unbiased truth in it...

:dead: at you all smh

What? :air:

The majority of the posts in this thread are on Madonna's side. :air:

Archived