💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki named best rapper alive in 2014 by complex

Yanko

Featured Posts

When will Eminem (who DID release this year)? :applause:

And like, Azealia who? That 78 metacritic score clearly means she is mediocre. :manicure:

that  was not his solo record and it was a horrible album :rip:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's obvious kanye and eminem didnt release albums so they cant be "the best rapper of 2014". nicki and others released this year and they   liked nicki the most. easy  :clausney:

they named nicki the best rapper alive in 2014 didnt they?  :clausney:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think azealia deserved this title but she didnt have enough commercial success i guess :noparty:

looks like i have to tell you guys everything

this list about the most active rapper in 2014

^ that post comes off like you're saying that was how they chose the winner.

on topic finally: j coles album came out in 2014 as well and its selling like a mother****er and i love it. w/e  though its all just opinion :flop:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

^ that post comes off like you're saying that was how they chose the winner.

on topic finally: j coles album came out in 2014 as well and its selling like a mother****er and i love it. w/e  though its all just opinion :flop:

http://www.metacritic.com/music/the-pinkprint/nicki-minaj

http://www.metacritic.com/music/2014-forest-hills-drive/j-cole

p.s he's album is great too :applause: 

dude his album sold like 100,000 more than hers(first week ) with barely any promo(well not much from what i've heard). nicki crosses over into pop and has collabs and all but still couldnt do as well as j cole. nicki has the reviewers in on her side but j cole has the people on his. both meaningless i guess since they are just opinions

far as metacritic/sales go they shouldnt matter in the discussion. for a real list you'd need like hip hop heads and artists to do a list like this. not a bad article though i'm going to  save it for later reading  :fan:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

RAMROD

Good for her.

And ofc we know to whom this lines are directed to, right?

And instead of accomplishing that with fake voices and other gimmicks, she did it with varied flows, ranging from sing-song to pummeling, and lines as personal as they were provocative.

prettyab.pnggarbaj.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

No Angel

And instead of accomplishing that with fake voices and other gimmicks, she did it with varied flows, ranging from sing-song to pummeling, and lines as personal as they were provocative.

Haaaaaaaaaaa!! 

tumblr_n8rxlku6a31rbl71oo1_250.gif

James19709

I am joking....lmao

Hahahahaha, I'm sorry. You never really know on here. Some people actually do somehow like iggy.

Archived