đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki named best rapper alive in 2014 by complex

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then change alive to active in your thread title to avoid confusion and unnecessary messiness

well i think it's easy to click the link that is provided in the op to avoid confusion and unnecessary messiness

http://www.complex.com/music/the-best-rapper-alive-every-year-since-1979/

The Best Rapper Alive, Every Year Since 1979

:clausney:

James19709

Do they know who iggy is ??

They don't know what there saying ....

Iggy is by far the best rapper since Tupac

Are you joking? What a ****ing troll

BringDaNoize

complex disagrees 

:wtf:  :wtf: If you think a rapper, who released Anaconda and the other song about ****ing Drake and stuff is the best, I feel sorry for ya. And for them as well.

At this point I'd say the best rappers alive are Riff Raff and Lil' Debbie.

well i think it's easy to click the link that is provided in the op to avoid confusion and unnecessary messiness

http://www.complex.com/music/the-best-rapper-alive-every-year-since-1979/

:clausney:

i clicked that article right now and got a wall of text. i doubt many people even click the links on this forum. they just read the thread and the part you quoted and assume.  i like hip hop and even i dont feel like reading all that

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

i clicked that article right now and got a wall of text. i doubt many people even click the links on this forum. they just read the thread and the part you quoted and assume.  i like hip hop and even i dont feel like reading all that

not my problem  :lolgaga:

:wtf:  :wtf: If you think a rapper, who released Anaconda and the other song about ****ing Drake and stuff is the best, I feel sorry for ya. And for them as well.

At this point I'd say the best rappers alive are Riff Raff and Lil' Debbie.

thread is abut complex thinking that stay on topic  :thirst:

Jesse Pinkman

:|

There are plenty of rappers alive that are much better than Nicki.

I mean... :awkney:

It's science, bitch

not my problem  :lolgaga:

thread is abut complex thinking that stay on topic  :thirst:

well its a problem you created when you made the thread about an article titled the best rapper alive since 1979 and titled the topic "nicki named best rapper alive in 2014". btw where in the article does it say activity is the criteria for judging the best rapper alive?

edit: oh you changed the op :fan: pleasing

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

well its a problem you created when you made the thread about an article titled the best rapper alive since 1979 and titled the topic "nicki named best rapper alive in 2014". btw where in the article does it say activity is the criteria for judging the best rapper alive?

edit: oh you changed the op :fan: pleasing

it's obvious kanye and eminem didnt release albums so they cant be "the best rapper of 2014". nicki and others released this year and they   liked nicki the most. easy  :clausney:

well its a problem you created when you made the thread about an article titled the best rapper alive since 1979 and titled the topic "nicki named best rapper alive in 2014"

they named nicki the best rapper alive in 2014 didnt they?  :clausney:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think azealia deserved this title but she didnt have enough commercial success i guess :noparty:

Tropico

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

When will Eminem (who DID release this year)? :applause:

And like, Azealia who? That 78 metacritic score clearly means she is mediocre. :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived