Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4 Still Struggling To Woo Fans

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

I still like sims 4 though sims 3 was just such a huge jump i was obsessed, put easily 300+ hours into it and expansions

sims 4 I think i have 23 hours right now :messga: maybe a good expansion will get me hooked back into it.

I love the Sims 4, even if it doesnt have all things that sims 3 had, like you said with the expansions it will make it better+ i think the game packs are a great idea, not like in the sims 3 that it was too much money for a objet pack

danwasd

ts4_google_plus_cover_2120x11921-665x385

Sales figures of The Sims 4 are in, and Maxis may have a problem on their hands. While series predecessor The Sims 3 sold 1.4 million physical copies in it’s first week, The Sims 4 has failed to match those sales figures nearly four months after it’s release. The bad press for Electronic Arts goes back to 2013. Fans of the long running SimCity franchise were excited for the debut of the 2013 reboot, only to encounter a rash of technical problems. More devastating from a public relations standpoint was the decision to require users to have a constant internet connection in order to play the game.

Now Maxis has announced what it calls a game pack. In promotional material, developers of The Sims 4 have likened the next game pack, The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat, to a supercharged version of stuff packs from previous eras in The Sims franchise. If that’s the case, The Sims 4 may feature two 2015 releases: the game pack due in January and a larger expansion pack later in the year.

Will the new game pack be enough to make up for the missing features? Are you waiting for more content before you purchase The Sims 4?

Source

The Sims 4, Ha ARTPOP era.

I vote for introducing ARTPOP in the dictionary like synonym of 'flop'  :worship:

Archived