💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Did Gaga "Surprise" You Last?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

MikeGoneGaga

Definitely SXSW or Bang Bang. I was watching Swine and was like this is amazing. She's back with a force. Then, the Bang Bang video was posted and I sat there thinking: ****...

I was so close to her when it happened :nooo:

Wait...you were at SXSW? Was it awesome to see happen in person?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG

GUY not crossing the top 100 on iTunes. I could not believe she achieved that with an official single

Trolololo no but srsly the fact that C2C was treated as full era with performances, interviews, success and even H&M commercial is great

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

chiuga

never... I find what she does interesting but never have I been shocked/surprised.

maybe you need to go out and explore the world more if you find things that she does/wears to be shocking lol

devoured-heart

Actually it was during the Howard Stern interview when she revealed she'd been s-xually abused. I'm one of those people that refuses to believe something about someone until I hear it from their mouth and that moment really shook me.

The C2C vocals (I always knew she has a great voice but the album was still a surprise and I'm so proud of her).

And as many of you already said: the swine performance at SXSW.

RAMROD

When she introduce Asia.

And things will never be the same again.

:asia:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne

Definitely SXSW or Bang Bang. I was watching Swine and was like this is amazing. She's back with a force. Then, the Bang Bang video was posted and I sat there thinking: ****...

Wait...you were at SXSW? Was it awesome to see happen in person?

I live in Austin, the city where we hold SXSW. It was amazing seeing it even from another side of a fence!!!! :nooo:

GagaisHotAF

Cheek to Cheek and SXSW and especially the public revelation of her rape. 

Probably on Grindr

The things that were already said but also when she started being open about her relationship; it's still so strange to hear her say anything beyond being 'happy'

Archived