💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

ionnalee / iamamiwhoami

squeala

Featured Posts

My girlfriend got me the Blue CD for Christmas and it's just amazing. The photo-book is mind-blowing...

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

That last part of the interview tho....I don't think it would be a money issue...they're making money from so many album sales, merch, etc...this is their most popular album to date, soooooo......  :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NOWNESS premiers chapter from the BLUE film

watch here

tumblr_inline_njhs0wh9dY1sk8304.png

today the arts and culture site NOWNESS premiers the chapter “chasing kites†with it’s interlude from the iamamiwhoami; BLUE film, released on February 17.

Into the wild with the Swedish art-pop collective
Five years after debuting her alchemical music videos to viral acclaim under the guise of Iamamiwhoami, Jonna Lee continues to orchestrate a spectacle pooled from her Scandinavian roots. The synthpop artist’s audiovisual album Blue, out on DVD next week featuring the ethereal "Chasing Kites," weaves a fantastical tale that flits between the wild and the man-made.
Working with producer Claes Björklund and directors collective Wave, Lee continues in the DIY spirit that first permeated the cult project: self-styled and scripted, it was released on her own label, To Whom It May Concern. The theme of Blue is water as a symbol of the digital world, a visualisation of the audio arena that iamamiwhoami grew out of. “With Blue I wanted to make a borderline nature film,†says Lee. “The hymns and illustrations that dress the children’s' books I grew up with set the tone to my melodies and mood.â€

Tove Lo

DoPVxCO.jpg

BLUE (Instrumentals)

Click Image for Download. Enjoy!

Sis, it has been leaked. :kiss:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Question for other islanders..

I've only just bought island access ready for the film release and I'm trying to navigate the OWN page but it's really hard to click on anything. Does anyone else get this? I'm using Chrome.. Should I try opening it in a different browser? Helpp  :cry:

Archived