Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

ionnalee / iamamiwhoami

squeala

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

where did you find them? :confused:

Universal Music

How many BLUE instrumentals do you have?

Luckily all of them (minus Dive but that was an exclusive song anyways).

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

It looks like the BLUE film will not be available to stream for free. You will be able to help support iamamiwhoami by purchasing the film from Vimeo On Demand if you don't want an island pass or one of the DVD bundles!

How many BLUE instrumentals do you have?

i thought youd be able to stream it for free on vimeo welp :emma:

theyre really pushing to get the coins for this tour which is a good thing and a bad thing :shrug:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Luckily all of them (minus Dive but that was an exclusive song anyways).

jesus i need them

theyre really pushing to get the coins for this tour which is a good thing and a bad thing :shrug:

judging by the prices of the other films on there it will be very affordable. i mean it's the same as the other albums really, the only stuff that is free to stream is the episodes. the kin film was only released on dvd. i'm broke as hell but i don't see what's "bad" about the island like you get a ridiculous amount of content.

Tove Lo

But the thing is they're making the Island thing a really good deal which to me doesn't seem like a bad thing in any way.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Tokyo Rose

just saw this on facebook, such a surprise that dive is getting a video! they're being too good to us :cry:

The fact that every single song they've released has a full music video is one of the impressive things about iamamiwhoami.

Do I get Island access or preorder cd+dvd+book so I have physical copy?  :shrug:

Or do I get both and live life to the max?

Do I get Island access or preorder cd+dvd+book so I have physical copy?  :shrug:

Or do I get both and live life to the max?

the island is amazing value and you'll get the film in full HD while the DVD will be SD

if you can afford both, the physical packaging + book is really special

the island is amazing value and you'll get the film in full HD while the DVD will be SD

if you can afford both, the physical packaging + book is really special

I'm gonna get island access  :) , P+P made the dvd quite pricey. Thanks!

ithinkweed

omg i'm so obsessed with them lately  :saira: I want to get all albums in physical editions  :saira:

EDIT: is the island worth getting? What can you do there? Because I already have all three albums on my computer, and I'm just wondering if it won't end up like ARTPOP app or LM.com  :toofunny: And I feel like a physical is more special :flutter:

TimisaMonster

I'm wondering where they'll go after BLUE.... :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Tokyo Rose

omg i'm so obsessed with them lately  :saira: I want to get all albums in physical editions  :saira:

EDIT: is the island worth getting? What can you do there? Because I already have all three albums on my computer, and I'm just wondering if it won't end up like ARTPOP app or LM.com  :toofunny: And I feel like a physical is more special :flutter:

Island is definitely worth having for a super fan.

They make announcements there, upload bonus content, there's a forum and a chat room.

And there's this map that ties the whole story together. It's fun to listen to Blue while exploring the island.

I feel like you need the physical + the island to really get the whole picture. And that's a lot of money, but small price to pay for a project like this..

Jonna Lee

i would murder a baby for an Island login

wow this was my 3000th post mess :smh:

Jonna Lee

https://twitter.com/JonnaLee_/status/556375163936452608

:emma:

nnn inb4 jonna leaked vulnicura

Archived