💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

ionnalee / iamamiwhoami

squeala

Featured Posts

tumblr_p3qtc065f61qebqrfo1_1280.jpg

ionnalee is the solo project of iamamiwhoami’s creator and front person Jonna Lee.

In the three-act play of Jonna Lee’s creative voyage to date, whereby her late-noughties solo albums planted the inciting incident and iamamiwhoami provided a riveting plot twist, the artist’s debut as ionnalee ushers in the exhilarating climax, letting all that’s gone before culminate in an opus that honours the past, whilst simultaneously devising a recalibrated, fresh future.

EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN evokes thoughts about what drives an artist to create in a milieu brimful with people fighting to be seen and heard and to express themselves in ways that would single them out from others. With its eyes fixed firmly on the state of the world right now, this is a collection that concerns itself with what is the artist’s residual footprint, paralleled with people’s fear of oblivion.

CREATE THE ionnalee #EABFTOUR at Kickstarter

JwnYbYN.jpg

since December 2009, when beautiful and mysterious music videos began to appear online, iamamiwhoami has surprised, delighted and intrigued in equal measure with their audiovisual releases and installations. in the project’s origin, speculation was rife as to who the artist in question might be, whilst the videos generated millions of hits and created a huge online following. over time, the singer was discovered to be Jonna Lee in collaboration with music producer Claes Björklund and directors collective WAVE. iamamiwhoami has won a Swedish Grammy award for ‘Innovator of the Year’, with nominations for two MTV O Music Awards in 2011 and winning the ‘Digital Genius Award’ in 2012. to date, their videos have accumulated more than 37,000,000 views.

to follow the audiovisual project from its epicentre, visit their site and community THE ISLAND.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to their 3 albums yesterday and saw some of their videos and gOD I AM SO IMPRESSED THE AMMOUNT OF WORK AND ART AND OH MY GOD I AM SO SLAYED :giveup:

Prismatic

She's amazing. The true definition of ARTPOP (no shade, all tea).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Tove Lo

Literally just bought access to the Blue Island. Such a cool idea, this is awesome :giveup:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Jonna Lee

Yeah, this is a replacement since the OP is inactive

squeala sis you couldve just asked a mod for the op :deadbanana:

i was gonna do it :emma:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

squeala sis you couldve just asked a mod for the op :deadbanana:

i was gonna do it :emma:

oh i asked a mod what to do and he said to make a replacement thread :emma:

Archived