Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

ionnalee / iamamiwhoami

squeala

Featured Posts

squeala

Got bounty tattooed on my right arm, that album is just too precious to be real :queenga:

show us!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iamsean

Got bounty tattooed on my right arm, that album is just too precious to be real :queenga:

NEED to see! :wao:

squeala

due to technical difficulties the launch of the ISLAND is postponed until monday july 20 7pm UTC+02.

we apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience.

best,

To whom it may concern.

Tokyo Rose

Can't log in. Password recovery doesn't function either.

Everything looks way better though! 

ClEAFhh.gif

iamsean

My MacBook charger is broken but I wanna hear your thoughts

Well the dashboard is okay. Exciting news is that concert in blue will be streaming again on August the 16th which is good because I didn't download the visual and I haven't watched the full thing since the first showing. There's a lot still not ready. Glad they didn't get rid of the map under 'own'. Not too sure what the 'tap' function is yet, Don't really know where it posts to haven't tried yet. Will keep exploring this evening.

squeala

some of the missing content is ridiculous really... I just live for the new background images

Tove Lo

Well the dashboard is okay. Exciting news is that concert in blue will be streaming again on August the 16th which is good because I didn't download the visual and I haven't watched the full thing since the first showing. There's a lot still not ready. Glad they didn't get rid of the map under 'own'. Not too sure what the 'tap' function is yet, Don't really know where it posts to haven't tried yet. Will keep exploring this evening.

Tap is just a submission thing. Like you can submit your fan art and they'll post it if they want to.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived