Featured Posts

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squeala

*the opening of iamamiwhoami’s THE ISLAND has been
rescheduled to july 17.
the reason for this is the extensive change of the
site which demands a bit more time from us.

thank you for your patience and support.

best,

twimc and island workers

Tokyo Rose

twimclabel a sneak peak of the iamamiwhoami; CONCERT IN BLUE book 
the #book contains contributions from followers of #iamamiwhoami collected by the project such as #illustrations #art#photos and #portraits 
it also includes imagery and material from#concertinblue

tumblr_nqx4yqeanN1qebqrfo1_250.jpgtumblr_nqx4yqeanN1qebqrfo2_250.jpgtumblr_nqx4yqeanN1qebqrfo3_1280.jpg

squeala

twimclabel a sneak peak of the iamamiwhoami; CONCERT IN BLUE book 
the #book contains contributions from followers of #iamamiwhoami collected by the project such as #illustrations #art#photos and #portraits 
it also includes imagery and material from#concertinblue

tumblr_nqx4yqeanN1qebqrfo1_250.jpgtumblr_nqx4yqeanN1qebqrfo2_250.jpgtumblr_nqx4yqeanN1qebqrfo3_1280.jpg

glad i didn't preorder that mess

Jonna Lee

let the blue era die pls iam !!!

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Tokyo Rose

Röyksopp and Jonna Lee of iamamiwhoami played at Kongsberg Jazzfestival, Norway last Saturday night

~twimc

tumblr_nr2f93cGMZ1th3ab2o1_540.jpgtumblr_nr2f93cGMZ1th3ab2o5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr2f93cGMZ1th3ab2o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nr2f93cGMZ1th3ab2o2_1280.jpg

iamsean

Does anyone have a HQ copy of The Deadlock? I have it but it's kinda quiet and it's too brilliant to listen to quietly..

squeala

Does anyone have a HQ copy of The Deadlock? I have it but it's kinda quiet and it's too brilliant to listen to quietly..

mine is 320 kbps, i'll send it you if you like but idk if it will make much difference because we only have the lq stream version of concert in blue until the cd is released

if you right-click the song in itunes, click "get info", and go to options you can increase the tracks volume

iamsean

mine is 320 kbps, i'll send it you if you like but idk if it will make much difference because we only have the lq stream version of concert in blue until the cd is released

if you right-click the song in itunes, click "get info", and go to options you can increase the tracks volume

I think that's what quality mine is actually but just a quiet version, I got it from tumblr the night of the concert!

Well I never knew you could do that! Haha thanks :kissga:

mezzanine

Hi guys, I only posted 2 times here years ago, I was searching for iamamiwhoami instrumentals and ended here... what a surprise :woohoo:

Can I ask if someone has links/files and could send them to me in a PM or where can I search for them? because I'm searching for HOURS and I can't find nothing :pray: #desperate

Sorry if this comes against the rules, if its the case I'll edit/delete this message

squeala

Hi guys, I only posted 2 times here years ago, I was searching for iamamiwhoami instrumentals and ended here... what a surprise :woohoo:

Can I ask if someone has links/files and could send them to me in a PM or where can I search for them? because I'm searching for HOURS and I can't find nothing :pray: #desperate

Sorry if this comes against the rules, if its the case I'll edit/delete this message

Antichrist

Got bounty tattooed on my right arm, that album is just too precious to be real :queenga:

Archived