G.U.Y. vs Alejandro

Jee Yew Whai

90 members have voted

1. 1. Discuss

• Ale Ale Jandro
    • Jee Yew Whai

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

I don't see the comparison to Alejandro and GUY at all?? My friend who also is a Gaga fan said that when he listened to it. "It reminded me of Alejandro so much" But, I honestly don't see any similarities.

Alejandro is such a great pop song, but it's not up beat at all IMO, it's very slow, dark, yet still popp-y. I love it. I can't compare the two, but tbh, the production of Alejandro is beautiful. So, I'd have to pick Alejandro.  :legend: Something about TFM and it's productions were just...there. Something that she hasn't been able to recreate. I still don't know how she could make such a beautiful pop album, but at the same time the album feel so dark.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

Wow I didn't expect it to be this divided!!

Guy was my favorite for ARTPOP but it can't stand up to alejandro. Honestly nothing from AP can. And that's coming from someone who thought alejandro was the weakest of the 3 TFM singles.

I have a cat named alejandro and to this day I run around chasing him screaming ALE ALE JAAANDROOO!

He's never amused and almost always terrified

Ew @ everyone not answering/voting for Alejandro. :wtf:

This this this, I mean G.U.Y. is cool and all but not hot like Mexico rejoice! :classy:

Hot like Mexico is my Facebook URL ID.

Random I know but I always loved the hot like Mexico rejoice lyric and your post just reminded me of that

Archived