💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My thoughts on ARTPOP

swakby

Featured Posts

swakby

Stopped reading when you said TEOG was a flop. The song is one of the best known from BTW and it was around for ages... alot of peoples favourite Gaga song. The only bad bit was the rushed video and messy release. It'd have smashed otherwise.

Commercialy it was successfull only the first 4 or 5 weeks. After this time no one remembered the song.No one argues that it is of BTW's best songs. It is a personal opinion that the song is a bit overrated by monsters 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind

Commercialy it was successfull only the first 4 or 5 weeks. After this time no one remembered the song.No one argues that it is of BTW's best songs. It is a personal opinion that the song is a bit overrated by monsters 

I can only speak for the UK... but TEOG was big on music channels and radio right up until and even after the You and I release.

MikeGoneGaga

The previous album informs the next album's sales a bit...so I'm expecting a lot out of her next album. :thirst:

TEOG was a mess, though.. It debuted at #3 but it stayed at the top 10 for like 3 or 4 weeks. One of the most overrated songs from the album. After all this time, we still can't get to 100 million view on VEVO..It gets, like, 15 000 views per day. You and I was successfull, in my opinion, and I don't know why it's stil not VEVO certified.. I won't talk about Marry The Night, because no one knows what happened there.. :confused:

It's insane to think that 15,000 views per 1 video per day is bad, that's so many

Radio Ga Ga

Yes I know she broke her hip.. I was just saying making an assumption.

I think that You and I was successfull because it stayed at the top 10 for a decent amount of time.

TEOG isn't overrated, my mistake.Its success is, though. It stayed at the top 10 for like 3 weeks.

don't hate me pls. it's just an opinion 

I just took the time to look at the Billboard Archive:

The Edge of Glory 3,19,8,7,6,6,6,6,6,7,8,10,12....

TEOG stayed on the Top 10 for 11 Weeks, not 3 or 4

BringDaNoize

TEOG top 10 for 3/4 week? Bitch usrs HAHAHAHAHA it was in the top 10 for longer than Born This Way

BTW spent 6 weeks atop hot 100 :confused:

You and I a success ?

TEOG overrated ?

:lmao:

Yoü and I was certified 2x platinum, the only song that wasn't a success was Marry the Night.

Where are you from? Because in the US it's one of her most well-known and most loved singles

Gagaloo911

At least people are starting to realise ARTPOP flopped.

I love ARTPOP tbh it's one of my favourite albums

But BTW did really hurt her.

But I also think she can come back and slay this year. If she really tries to write a masterpiece

how are you not banned yet? :gum:

It's coming, no doubt 

Bradley

Katy with Roar and Dark Horse sold 3,500,000 copies with Prism, ARTPOP with only Applause and a moderate Do What U Want sold 2,500,000 copies, ain't that bad actually!

In terms of views:

Applause: 190,000,000 views

Do What U Want (Audio): 40,000,000 views (for an audio video it's already good)

G.U.Y.: 84,000,000 views (didn't have any radio presence)

I mean they clearly slayed Marry The Night, The Edge of Glory and You and I's Youtube views.

The Child

Yoü and I was certified 2x platinum, the only song that wasn't a success was Marry the Night.

Maybe it had success but it had zero impact and IMO it should never have been a single.
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tumblr

how are you not banned yet? :gum:

It's coming, no doubt

Why would I be banned tho? :toofunny:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived