Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does this photo annoy you guys so much?

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

I love the picture but they should use newer pics of her in magazines and news outlets tbh

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2

tbh it's not that iconic, but it's sadly the most known pic of her

it should have been a more iconic one

the photoshoot is kind of cheap

it's still nice, but i guess we're sick of it 

:blehga:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Gaga Ate My Ass

That wasn't Stefani Germanotta.

That was a commercial product that evolved around a persona named Lady Gaga.

She's now trying to be herself as possible as she can, she's trying to tell people that the old Lady Gaga is gone, and she's know back to Stefani, the true "her".

What are you talking about? Stefani and gaga are the same person. You're like those interviewers that try to compartmentalizr gagas individuality into many different people when shes said 100 times shes the same person and she just evolves a lot.

elijahfan

I just don't like it

Too old and generic meh

Generic doesn't really mean anything.....

It's one of the images people remember most when it comes to Gaga, so it must be striking in some way, don't you think? It's simple, I'll give you that, but it's efficient. Things don't always need to be sophisticated for people to remember.

Ursula Buffay

What are you talking about? Stefani and gaga are the same person. You're like those interviewers that try to compartmentalizr gagas individuality into many different people when shes said 100 times shes the same person and she just evolves a lot.

Stefani and Gaga are NOW the same person, they weren't back in 2008, Gaga was her stage name, a role she was playing, she was  the NY girl singing about s-x and d--gs and getting laid, was that the real her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgCTnaX2MPw

Gaga Ate My Ass

Generic doesn't really mean anything.....

It's one of the images people remember most when it comes to Gaga, so it must be striking in some way, don't you think? It's simple, I'll give you that, but it's efficient. Things don't always need to be sophisticated for people to remember.

:applause:

I love it :shrug:

that pic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek Looks combined

and I am glad that This is the most known pics of her and not one of those messy/ridiculous looks she has had during the BTW/ARTPOP era :toofloppy:

so we should be thankful imo :toofloppy:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Gaga Ate My Ass

Stefani and Gaga are NOW the same person, they weren't back in 2008, Gaga was her stage name, a role she was playing, she was  the NY girl singing about s-x and d--gs and getting laid, was that the real her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgCTnaX2MPw

I dont buy any of that one bit. She also said she was miserable during born this way but during that time she said she was happy. Gaga says shes happy now but who knows if she really is happy? And the fame wasnt just about d--gs and alcohol plus she was only 22 years old give the girl a break :air:

Archived