💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy to diss Taylor during SuperBowl performance

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Yeah I think making such a huge deal about dancers leaving is a bit dumb, even considering they way they left and everything. That's why I think that this has also something to do with John Mayer. But whatever, it's Taylor's right to say someone has screwed her over and it's Katy's right to defend herself when she feels attacked, in whatever way she thinks it's appropriate :ohwell:

I mean dancers are extremely replaceable especially when you are as rich as those two are, so the "bad blood" must have to do with something more personal. :spin:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

Eh. Those all seem pretty rumor-y.

Meh, doesn't matter -- those of us who can see through her know the truth. :hor:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Chuckles

I'm calling bull**** on this article. Katy's not that delusional. :toofloppy:

me too.. feels to fabricated

Out of the 33 singles Taylor has released, counting only the songs where she sings about boys, 5 are negative (what you call "spiteful" songs) and 13 are positive, in which she reflects on the relationship, thinks about how happy she was or apologizes. The same could be said about the album tracks. People like saying that she bashes her exes and is spiteful in every single ****ing song because it gives the people and haters something to talk about. And in her negative songs, it's not like she's talking about how the guy has a small ****, which would be immature. No, she makes her points and says what she has to say in a classy a relatable way (see Dear John if you want an example). As for immaturity, how is Katy asking her boyfriend to tweet that she has a flat ass? Or tweeting a cheap Mean Girls reference? Now, I'm not saying the article is true but don't say Taylor is the immature one lol

Edit: and Katy burned herself with the Mean Girls tweet, confirming that the song was about her so by extension confirming what happened with the dancers

No reply backs cause you owned that person :hor:

TheOriginalOne

lol she actually thinks she's bigger than Taylor :rip:

maybe in boobs size 

:lmao:

Spock

No reply backs cause you owned that person :hor:

Haha I was quite disappointing actually :noparty: I put quite a lot of thought into it :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived