Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

she should make a heavy metal album. the title should be   METAL UP YOUR A S S

Heavy Metal Dildo :deadbanana:

Swan Heart

I actually like the idea of an album called simply 'Stefani'... As far as we know it will be a 'wonderful, soul-searching experience'. Plus it'll be a 'back to roots' album so 'Stefani' sounds like a proper name.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Paper Gangsta

Cover albums are considered studio albums..

Even if it is its not Gagas studio album, but Tony&Gaga's debutw. Counting it would be like counting Destiny Childs albums like Beyonce's

Cody Draco

Stefani's Secret with a fashion collab/sponsership by Victoria's Secret would slay the GP so ****ing hard. :giveup:

Sorry for the Little Manager coming out of me. :air:

antpats2

It's actually her fifth album - cheek to cheek doesn't count as a solo studio LP

Seeing that it's Gaga's fifth album, possibly being released in 2015, V would be a great album name. As we all know, V is 5 in Roman numerals, and v can also stand for Vampire - which is clearly a song she has written for the next album. V is very simple and straight to the point, but it's also dark and mysterious

Bloody Matt

It's actually her fifth album - cheek to cheek doesn't count as a solo studio LP

Seeing that it's Gaga's fifth album, possibly being released in 2015, V would be a great album name. As we all know, V is 5 in Roman numerals, and v can also stand for Vampire - which is clearly a song she has written for the next album. V is very simple and straight to the point, but it's also dark and mysterious

I would actually like this :omg:

ajmsamuel

Nice

kindest regards

Back From ARTPOP

Maroon 5 just released their 5th album, V, last year. I think it's too soon for someone else to use that name.

Archived