💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

More Rap songs on Gaga's 6th album?

Ursula Buffay

More Rap songs on Gaga's 6th album?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. More Rap songs on Gaga's 6th album?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ByeBye49

I'll take it. :giggle:

for all we know she would probably throw a Jazz rap song on the 6th album just because she's Gaga  :spin:

Inb4 you're right. :giggle: 

GagaisHotAF

Yes not a solo tbh. But with acclaimed rappers like in J&D. Most monsters don't like it because they are accustomed to pop but she really has a great hook voice for hip-hop. 

A song ft. a female rapper would slay me (like Telephone but rap instead of Beyoncé's verse)… Nicki, Iggy or Azealia 

Idk there are amazing male rappers I would love her to work with. Kendrick Lamar (they almost released a couple songs), Chief Keef (he loves her), Schoolboy Q, even Eminem (even though they have completely different beliefs) 

Probably on Grindr

MonsterOfSpain

Am I the only one that likes Jewels n' Drugs? I love it so much :giveup: The "slap honey on your/a young pancake" line is iconic.

blacklistedd

previous to ARTPOPs release i was intrigued by the idea of gaga doing something with an urban undercurrent but after jewels n d--gs and partynauseous i beg to the universe that nothing like either of those songs ever gets released by her again. She would have to execute it in an entirely different way if anything but id rather not encourage the notion. I know what im into in what she does and the whole urban thing just doesnt entirely suit her in my not so humble opinion. but if she ever read this post shed probably make it a point to do another urban track to combat my arrogance lol

Lona Delery

oh come on, you're all here for C2C and not for JnD? 

I am, of course. I honestly think that it is a decent record :)

nearly no one in this forum is here for C2C.

And the comparison Jazz-Rap doesn't make any sense tbh

Anyway, please no rap.

JnD still gives me nightmares.

If it's something like Paper Gangsta/Starstruck then I'm here for it.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived