Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bart Baggett's Analysis of Lady Gaga's handwriting

Stef

Featured Posts

Voltaire

There are mountains of interviews and information on Gaga...and we're supposed to think these concepts come unadultureted to his mind through pen strokes? Even if this person tried, they couldn't let what they already know not affect what they percieve from this.

It's like saying you could tell a man loves pizza, not because he has a slice hanging from his mouth right now, but instead because of the way he buttoned up his shirt.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

Her handwriting is actually kinda similar to mine.

BRB, gunna go record hit ablum.  :derpga:

ItsTommyBitch

Handwriting a--lysis is very interesting to me, (esp. since i dont currently believe in the definiteness or accuracy of it) but I feel like this doesn't do justice to the craft in that it offers no explanations.

I think that there might be a bit of psychological woo to the overall "style" of a person's writing, but individual, or even isolated strokes are rarely the same. Even when writing your name, you will write it slightly different about every time. That being said, It seems far-fetched :oops:

Always ready to be proven wrong though.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

KingOfSpain

I really believe in this thing.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

who else thought when they circle "A" in Lady Gaga's signature they would be referring to the illuminati instead?  :lolgaga:

Lona Delery

W8, I'll also pull something out of my asshole :coffee:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived