Gaga Ate My Ass

59 members have voted

1. 1. Was she?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Well, the question is if Gaga born rich isn't it,

and not if Gaga's parents were born rich.

So the answers is only one, yes.

She grew up with lots of previlege.

And her dad even helped paying her apartment for 3 months or so to help her standing on her own.

And just so you know apartment in NYC is super expensive even for smallest ones.

For comoarison, the average rent price as of 2014 are $2933/month for one bed room apartment,

and $3670/month for 2 bedrooms.

http://www.rentjungle.com/average-rent-in-new-york-rent-trends/

So you can imagine how much her dad had paid to help her.

Not to mention Gaga's Steinway baby grand piano.

Which cost $14,960 in 1985

($30,300 in 2005 -- http://www.bluebookofpianos.com/check.htm)

that her parents get her and paid monthly.

Seriously how many time have you ever meet or know a poor or middle class family could own a baby grand, paid it monthly, and keep making ends meet?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

OMG CAN'T BELIEVE ALMOST ALL OF YOU VOTED GAGA WAS BORN RICH, WHEN SHE HAS SPOKEN ABOUT THIS IN EVERY INTERVIEW SAYING HER PARENTS WORKED VERY HARD

Schwerk

She was quite wealthy compared to a world standard; probably average for a family in New York City due to its costly standard of living.

Not quite the NYC standard, more the middle class Manhattan standard. Her parents however invested most of their money her dad's bussiness, their apartmant (bought 'cheap', now worth so much more) and their girls (very costly) education and later in Gaga's music carreer with Team Love Child.

They are a good example of people that didnt have a lot of money to start with, but both worked very hard to give their kids the best. Very smart people. That's why Gaga isn't a typical rich kid. Sure, she wasn't poor, but she never had everything handed to her, she was taught to work hard for everything. She has a better work-ethic than I have, and my parents didn't have anything to spend when I was growing up. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

It is obvious tho.

She went to Convent of Sacred Heart private school!

That school alumni includes Paris and Nicky Hilton, and some of Kennedy family, among others.

And that place tuition surely is not cheap.

like 30K per year

She was born between middle and rich but her parents gave to her a good work ethic she is a stakhanovist

For sure. I will never believe in that story about her parents getting loan to get piano for Gaga. Her father was Investing in internet Alot from what i learnt in the MTV docentary. Their flat and neogbhourhood is def expensive too.

I think they were probably upper class but not what I would call "rich"  (or at least maybe not from my perspective)

Archived