1. 1. Was she?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

She was quite wealthy compared to a world standard; probably average for a family in New York City due to its costly standard of living.

Koreku

I think so. Didn't she go to a private school?

But, i'm sure it had little to nothing to do with her effort to get famous. i'm sure she had to work just as hard as a non wealthy person   :yes:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Gaga Monster

It is obvious tho.

She went to Convent of Sacred Heart private school!

That school alumni includes Paris and Nicky Hilton, and some of Kennedy family, among others.

And that place tuition surely is not cheap.

GGD Presidential Elections

LeoFameMonster

her dad was responsible for putting wifi in hotels. But she didn't live a rich life when we was on her own. 3 jobs.

boneknuckleskin

Rich is an ambiguous term. I would say wealthy and/or affluent -- definitely privileged. But, also amazingly talented

But opinions will vary because people's perspectives vary. There are many more economic and institutional barriers for the majority of us (I'll speak for myself) than there were for Gaga--but it was her raw talent, discipline, practice, creativity, work, and unyielding perseverance that made her millions. With the help and support of a few others along the way.

kaojen

Upper Middle Class I would say. Wealthy enough to live in the upper west side of Manhattan. But her parents workedhard to gain that lifestyle and definitely instilled that in her. She was also given a lesson in hard work when her dad supported her a bit financially and then let her go on her own.

Compared to my family which is middle class, they have a lot more but I also live in Florida where the average income is less than New York. This is a pretty confusing topic I would say. But in general her family was wealthy

Yes, they were already wealthy

I looked up the apartment she grew up in and my oh my she was born in a wealthy neighborhood.

Whats the adress?

Yes. I feel like she's confronted this before somewhere. She said something like her dad or grandfather had nothing when they were growing up and had to crawl their way to success, and that's where she gets her hard work and dedication from. Not that she herself grew up poor, but her family had, and she learned from them.

Omegahedron

I don't think she was rich but she wasn't poor either. She had enough to live a good life.

This. She clearly was pretty far from the breadline, but her parents were able to provide a good life.

Archived