Thats It! This Media Bias against Gaga is bull****. **** ROLLING STONE

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

Actually it was the other way around.

Roar's release date was already anounced but Gaga 'surprise' released Applause a few days before.

Get your facts straight.

Applause was announced on July 28th. Roar was announced August 2nd. Nobody even thought Katy was gonna release in 2013.

Ladey Gagz

Wtf Madonna and Katy? :lmao:

:bye:

I think you need to calm yourself :spin:

And how did nobody point out that this is posted in News

are you even a gaga fan? Well i mean you're using that rebel heart image of gaga as your profile pic, so I do have to wonder...?

Well I'm on GagaDaily so I'd think it'd be obvious.

But oh I forgot in order to be a Gaga fan you have to blatantly agree with everything she does and hate every other artist.

Bellatrix

Heres what annoys me about this, everyones so ready to say Gaga tries to sabotage other peoples releases with her own. Katy supposedly already announced the Roar release date blah blah. BUT what everyone failed to acknowledge was the fact that Katy didnt announce anything until Gaga released that promo flyer at the end of July listing all the release dates for ARTPOP. Katy didnt announce any release dates until after Gaga did and conveniently placed her release dates before hers both album and single. So no, Katy was not first.

Gaga was first with the announcement, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she was first with the decision. There is a possibility that Katys team decided the Prism dates earlier but chose to wait longer with the announcement.

exoskeleton123

Get your facts straight.

Applause was announced on July 28th. Roar was announced August 2nd. Nobody even thought Katy was gonna release in 2013.

:tea: 

blacklistedd

Gaga was first with the announcement, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she was first with the decision. There is a possibility that Katys team decided the Prism dates earlier but chose to wait longer with the announcement.

Thats not really the point. The point is that everyones so quick to say Gaga is desperate for attention when in actuality what we have in front of us is that Katy is the one that waited to announce things after Gaga and placed her release dates before hers. So in the pea-brained logic of Gagas detractors, why then isnt Katy the one that could be considered shady? See what I mean?

Im not saying I agree with any of it and im not saying it isnt petty. But its a true hypocrisy. And I find it irksome that people cant even say that without someone, let alone someone with a madonna avi, trying to defend the other artist.

blacklistedd

But oh I forgot in order to be a Gaga fan you have to blatantly agree with everything she does and hate every other artist.

oh god shut up

thats not even whats happening here. you're looking for that argument and of course you have a madonna related avi. madonna people on gaga forums are literally the most obnoxious because they go around just begging to defend everyone else and call gaga fans delusional or whatever. its like get a life.

even though there are delusionals on here, you're on a ****ing lady gaga fan forum, its like duh.

special snowflake over here listens to other artists, lets give you a medal.

Lion Heart

troy-carter-headshot.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

oh god shut up

thats not even whats happening here. you're looking for that argument and of course you have a madonna related avi. madonna people on gaga forums are literally the most obnoxious because they go around just begging to defend everyone else and call gaga fans delusional or whatever. its like get a life.

even though there are delusionals on here, you're on a ****ing lady gaga fan forum, its like duh.

I wasn't even talking to you, don't tell me to shut up. I'm not looking for any argument, tell that to the other user. Like omg. 

Bellatrix

oh god shut up

I marked something for you.

Archived