💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thats It! This Media Bias against Gaga is bull****. **** ROLLING STONE

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

You clearly have some anger management classes to attend. :air:

Madonna and Katy are paying magazines to write **** about Gaga? Are you crazy? :toofunny:

And what the **** does a Maroon 5 song have to do with her? It's a hit, people like it that's why it was played. Doesn't mean it's payola. Applause was played all the time on the radio too. I really don't understand your rant.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

You're just as stupid as the media if you seriously believe Madge and Katy pay them :rip:

Honey you have no idea about the music industry.... 

exoskeleton123

You clearly have some anger management classes to attend. :air:

Madonna and Katy are paying magazines to write **** about Gaga? Are you crazy? :toofunny:

And what the **** does a Maroon 5 song have to do with her? It's a hit, people like it that's why it was played. Doesn't mean it's payola. Applause was played all the time on the radio too. I really don't understand your rant.

The only reason the maroon 5 song is being played that much is because interscope is paying the radio stations to play it and promote it. It's how all singles are played on top 40 radio, but the singles that go to number one, are the ones usually that labels play radio the most to promote. The more someone hears a song on the radio, the more likely they are to buy it. it's basic economics. 

And artistic sabotage is incredibly common in the real industry... 

I agreed until the Katy and Madonna part....No need to bring them into this

But I get your point about the bringing Gaga down part

RAMROD

Agreed. :applause:

Now that you have vented out.

Get a glass of water, sis!

:hug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss

I see no lies. :Madge:

Though her screaming was unnecessary but it was a beautiful performance. Those f*****s need to get their s**t together :tea:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

exoskeleton123

I see no lies. :madge:

Though her screaming was unnecessary but it was a beautiful performance. Those f*****s need to get their s**t together :tea:

Amen. Hallelou 

Tropico

The manner of this rant was a tad bit excessive but the content was true. :sweat:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

exoskeleton123

but you do? Gurl... :awkney:

My best friend wrote for Rihanna's newest record and is signed to Warner as a songwriter. I have the tea. 

The only reason the maroon 5 song is being played that much is because interscope is paying the radio stations to play it and promote it. It's how all singles are played on top 40 radio, but the singles that go to number one, are the ones usually that labels play radio the most to promote. The more someone hears a song on the radio, the more likely they are to buy it. it's basic economics. 

And artistic sabotage is incredibly common in the real industry... 

I get that part, but what does it have to do with Gaga? She doesn't have a song for the radio to play right now. Animals isn't a bad song either, I can't stand Maroon 5 and Adam Levine's voice but I enjoy that track. 

exoskeleton123

I get that part, but what does it have to do with Gaga? She doesn't have a song for the radio to play right now. Animals isn't a bad song either, I can't stand Maroon 5 and Adam Levine's voice but I enjoy that track. 

Well that's great you enjoy it. I'm not saying don't play it, but It's very easy to tell when a label has paid for a track to be played a lot on the radio because the track gets played a lot. The more the radio plays a song means the more money the label has payed the radio to play the track. 

Bellatrix

My best friend wrote for Rihanna's newest record and is signed to Warner as a songwriter. I have the tea. 

Okay, ask your "friend" to get the documents from Madonnas and Katys purchase or else you can take a chill pill and stop spreading your poison

Archived