đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone on Gaga performance for Sting

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

"after which Sting wore a blank expression that looked neither happy nor displeased"

LIES :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Agreed lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

A brand new example of info manipulation by the media - see how they make it seem like she made a bad job with carefully chosen words, when she actually blew the whole audience away...

Oh, and Rolling Stone: Sting's "blank expression" is called emotion. I'm sure you noticed the tears, and also Obama and Michelle jamming like crazy, but for some reason you decided not to talk about that... a totally innocent oversight I assume?

codymonster

Staring with a look of affection on your face and tears in your eyes is a blank expression..?

Okay, whatever you say Rolling Stones :lmao: :dead:

Rolodex of Hate

Wtf Sting was crying and clearly moved by the performance! It was amazing! I hate it - press like this must lower Gaga's self asteem. She did an amazing job, shame on them :grr:

We have no legal choice but to stan

WTF happened with this magazine it went downhill with their rewievs like......MESSSSS

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

djBuffoon

A brand new example of info manipulation by the media - see how they make it seem like she made a bad job with carefully chosen words, when she actually blew the whole audience away...

Oh, and Rolling Stone: Sting's "blank expression" is called emotion. I'm sure you noticed the tears, and also Obama and Michelle jamming like crazy, but for some reason you decided not to talk about that... a totally innocent oversight I assume?

^^^ Regardless how you feel about Gaga's rock era or her "screaming", I dare you to call this delusion.

ChicaSkas

I think they were attempting to be unbiased :teehee:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived