šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Evening Wear

tiffa

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Well I won't have that problem, she probably won't perform in Germany anyway. But I'd be f*cked if she did, because I don't have a single "formal" piece of clothing and I don't look good in suits lmao

ShakeUrKitty

oh my god thank you so much, i'm going to the ctc show on may 28th and i have had no idea what to wear for the past two months.

• 3 weeks later...
alternitversion

What about your subtitles? Dress for Jazz "as a Man" and "as a Woman"? It's almost 2015. Lots of members of Gaga's fanbase find gender boundaries to be outdated. Some men like to wear dresses and some women wear suits. Perhaps you could consider rewording that to be more considerate.Ā 

Total nitpicking. The OP wasn't being malicious or oppressive to anyone on the gender spectrum, "male" and "female" styles are just how clothing garments are marketed and sold in most stores.

Ā 

You need to fill your day with more productive things and stop trying to be overly PC by starting trouble where there is none. If you don't like the post, there's a very handy X button you can click. it comes free with each web browser.

• 3 months later...
HausOfMark

My show in NY is out doors so im going to be dressing for outdoor summer weather. will not be wearing a suit or anything.

-Mark

Sia Daily

Oh so bang goes me just wearing a hoodie lmfao

I checked to see what folk wear at the Royal Albert Hall (that's the venue I am going to) and it was pretty much normal clothes, but obviously this is a jazz event which is different.

Probably a white shirt maybe, I'm too skint to go all out.

Probably will end up wearing my old school uniform

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Govt Hooker

My show in NY is out doors so im going to be dressing for outdoor summer weather. will not be wearing a suit or anything.

Radio City???Ā 

Govt Hooker

I plan packing my clothes since NYC is HOT. Ill wear dressy platforms, houndstooth slacks, and dress shirt, vest, and bow tie :D