Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Madonna apologize for P Hilton?

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Omg, I like Paris! Great musician and she's super hot! Dos titties!

Edit: of Perez, he can go die somewhere

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Madonna ever apologized for anything in her life

Madonna is a #RebelHeart and she will not apologize for anything in her life. #UnapologeticBitch

In Madonna's recnt post, where she mentions "people that are so hateful, they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist" -- Perez Hilton is surely the type of person she had in mind. Unfortunately, in reality, she did more than a little to perpetuate that feud herself.

She added more fuel to the fire in her case with the Madonna vs Gaga feud,so I think Madonna's comment is full of sh*t.

RAMROD

No. Cos Madonna is #UnapologeticB!tch

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SPARTACUS

She added more fuel to the fire in her case with the Madonna vs Gaga feud,so I think Madonna's comment is full of sh*t.

She's only saying it because she has a new album coming out, and judging by the charts no one but her stans are here for music, so she's playing nice with Gaga & lil monsters now hoping they'll buy it in March. I'm glad Gaga sees through the bull. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

She's only saying it because she has a new album coming out, and judging by the charts no one but her stans are here for music, so she's playing nice with Gaga & lil monsters now hoping they'll buy it in March. I'm glad Gaga sees through the bull. :coffee:

I see through the bull too. That's why I have a love/hate relationship for Madonna.

SPARTACUS

I see through the bull too. That's why I have a love/hate relationship for Madonna.

It's really unfortunate. I hate that I "hate" her & can't really enjoy her music anymore. I can't support someone that clearly doesn't like Gaga.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

bionic

Madonna didnt apologize because it was nothing to do with her

She didnt care what ever childish games were being played.

Has for needing little monster sales lets not pretend that any lm has ever consistantly bought madonna records

She can manage without them fine.

mte it's not like she was personally involved with Perez

Gaga and Madonna's relationship is entirely different to Gaga's relationship with Perez.

buy bionic

SPARTACUS

Well of course the Madonna stans are going to say there's no reason for her to apologize lol and there isn't necessarily -- M can do no wrong in ya'll eyes -- but like I said in the OP she should have to make sure Gaga knew she doesn't condone Hilton sending it and especially using her pic.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

It's really unfortunate. I hate that I "hate" her & can't really enjoy her music anymore. I can't support someone that clearly doesn't like Gaga.

I don't think she dislikes Gaga. It's more like...

feud = promo (for MDNA)

ending feud = promo (for Rebel Heart)

SPARTACUS

I don't think she dislikes Gaga. It's more like...

feud = promo (for MDNA)

ending feud = promo (for Rebel Heart)

Absolutely no doubt in my mind -- that's definitely why she's doing it.

But I think her dislike for Gaga is evident in tracks like Two Steps Behind and She's Not Me and that she covered Born This Way on tour as a dig towards Gaga. No one knows for sure 2TB's about Gaga, but I'm pretty we all know who.

Madonna is Queen of Pop (along with Cher who opened doors for madonna), but I think her ego's taken a blow because clearly Gaga's the 1st person to come along since Madonna herself that will have the same level of impact on pop culture as she did. She's humping Miley's leg on IG for the same reason she collaborated with Britney and Katy. She knows they will never have the same impact and are only pretenders to her throne, so she doesn't feel threatened by them. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived