Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Madonna apologize for P Hilton?

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

Will that make you feel better? Let it go, don't give it any more attention, Gaga has dealt with him. Perez is no bigger than a boring internet troll.

And thank god for that! Never should've been in our lives in the first place -- Gaga knew he was a snake from day one -- shouldn't have befriended it. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Madonna probably doesn't even know that happened unless she seen Gaga's tweet about it, even then... I don't think she should apologize for what he done because it's not exactly like she had any input into it.

SPARTACUS

For all of you saying Madge doesn't like him, she's invited him to her birthday parties before...

Oh is that so?

jhxUD.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

mdnaforever

Madonna didnt apologize because it was nothing to do with her

She didnt care what ever childish games were being played.

Has for needing little monster sales lets not pretend that any lm has ever consistantly bought madonna records

She can manage without them fine.

LittleBoot

I don't think Madonna should have to apologize for something that someone else did. What's more it was originally a private matter that didn't even involve her in the first place. 

Something DID occur to me, though: given the rumors that Gaga and Elton had some strained times in their friendship, I wonder if the fact that Elton extended an olive branch and buried the hatchet with Madonna contributed to that. 

Of course we'll never know. But oh to be a fly on the wall.

tumblr_mg2y30MbwS1qzvz1ao2_500.gif

latinteddybear

Bullying is OK with her apparently. As you'll see from her social media activity (and music), she's a pretty immature soul

FrankGutz

umm why would she

this tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

In Madonna's recnt post, where she mentions "people that are so hateful, they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist" -- Perez Hilton is surely the type of person she had in mind. Unfortunately, in reality, she did more than a little to perpetuate that feud herself.

Archived