Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Madonna apologize for P Hilton?

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Madonna doesn't like Perez Hilton. Could be mistaken, I remember her saying something along the lines of "I dont want you on my team"....something to that extent. maybe not those exact words.

slay a bit Madge :legend:

SPARTACUS

Why in the name of satan would she need to apologize :air: And even if she did, that's between her, Gaga and the swine.

Gaga knows Swine hates her and she knows Madonna does too. Who's to say that Madonna and Hilton didn't come up with the idea of the text? I doubt Madonna did know, but that's why you release a statement -- to makes sure the world knows you have no support for Hilton.

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Gaga knows Swine hates her and she knows Madonna does too. Who's to say that Madonna and Hilton didn't come up with the idea of the text? I doubt Madonna did know, but that's why you release a statement -- to makes sure the world knows you have no support for Hilton.

You and your hater friends try so ****ing hard it's just laughable now :smh:

Pure Adrenaline

omg I remember this :udidnt:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

SPARTACUS

You and your hater friends try so ****ing hard it's just laughable now :smh:

Don't worry -- #Karma will get us. I say it should kick in 'round.... March 2015. :giggle:

Ray of Light

It's not Madonna's responsibility to claim or apologize for others' terrible mistakes. That's as silly as saying that Gaga should apologize for all **** DJWS spilled on Twitter during the ARTPOP era or to all the models Terry has supposedly raped - or something.

ย 

What Madonna needs to worry about is reaching Gaga in a much less public way, so that her intentions won't be manipulated by the stupid media and vapid fans. She ALSO needs to focus on her damn upcoming era.ย 

SPARTACUS

tumblr_naf9q4dfLN1qidkz2o2_500.jpg

Give it a 2nd thought. :hor:

Will that make you feel better? Let it go, don't give it any more attention, Gaga has dealt with him. Perez is no bigger than a boring internet troll.

Archived