Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Congrats for the worst musical comeback ever :applause:

Terrible.

This

god her new music is so bland. like wtf, this solo album and that last no doubt album have just been totally lacking in every way.

and i love how so many pop stans were like praising spark the fire and baby dont lie and now that they didnt do well suddenly so many people have changed their tunes and are claiming to hate it. like pop stans are so ****ing spineless, rarely do i see people on these things with their own piece of mind.

I saw that with ARTPOP, poor Gagz, i actually never like her (Gwen) solo stuff, i always loved No Doubt, but they went from flawless to meh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Hellspont

Remember when we were all excited for Gwen's and Fergie's comeback this year?  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

we still only have 1 Fergie song to go off of, she could still deliver? Please Fergie... Pls

skaxboy

The trumpet in the song reminds me of older ND stuff which is fantastic. I just do not like the lyrics and that chorus is AWFUL. "Shiiiiiiiine shiiiiiiine. Shine!shine!" So far I'm unimpressed by the new stuff. I know she is not inspired with this album at all.

aaronyoji

god her new music is so bland. like wtf, this solo album and that last no doubt album have just been totally lacking in every way.

and i love how so many pop stans were like praising spark the fire and baby dont lie and now that they didnt do well suddenly so many people have changed their tunes and are claiming to hate it. like pop stans are so ****ing spineless, rarely do i see people on these things with their own piece of mind.

i actually really like stf, it at least is more catchy and interesting than baby dont lie, like yeah gwens new music is pretty innoquous and not up to par, but idk im not gonna spend energy hating it, shell get back in to her groove with no doubt when theyre not thrown into a comeback promo schedule... 

blacklistedd

i actually really like stf, it at least is more catchy and interesting than baby dont lie, like yeah gwens new music is pretty innoquous and not up to par, but idk im not gonna spend energy hating it, shell get back in to her groove with no doubt when theyre not thrown into a comeback promo schedule... 

I dont care for spark the fire, I actually think its kiind of ugly. it reminds me of that song breakin up from the sweet escape meets a castoff from rock steady. BUT i agree that it is more gwen than baby dont lie and it sounds like an actual attempt at getting back into her solo career, even if its a failure.

eh, i dont think shes in her groove with no doubt either. that last album was terrible. so bland.

idk i love her, but as for her new music goes im just like ah.

Bloody hooker

I actually like it :music: but if I had to decide which is my fav and my least fav so far

1.Spark the Fire

2.Baby Don't Lie

3.Shine

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived