💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bebe Buell talks Rebel Heart/Madonna

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Queen, i love this part:

"Lord knows who she's talking about- some say Lady Gaga... personally I don't see the comparison. Gaga is so over the top talented that I get chills just hearing her sing. Not just anyone could do an album of duets with Tony Bennett and do it with such class and ease."

Flawless :whitney:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

It's such a basic concept that I find it hard to believe Madonna had her in mind. She might have a point about Madonna drawing inspiration from her looks in the 80s/90s tho

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

FrankGutz

Debbie Harry

S7ETCWY.jpg

8UCUBs6.jpg

Madge you can't fool us anymore. many people know you from the beginning of your career and they are speaking.

I do love Madonna but

MADONNA: THE QUEEN OF PLAGIARISM: http://www.listal.com/list/lady-gaga-did-not-steal

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

aaronyoji

love how the users here use their self admitted IGNORANCE of who bebe is to discredit what shes saying, nay, SPILLING in this post....... 

also, saying madge may have copied a certain thing from another artist doesnt mean said artist invented it, you guys always ****in do this.... "katy rips off gagas green hair" ---> "OMG what do they mean gag INVENTED green hair??? the color green?? well she didnt!" thats not the point. 

aaronyoji

Madonna is more smart and knows better how do it and from who, putting her personal style in it that it's not easy, plus she did it especially in years where there isn't internet and all this witch hunt to the copycat.

fun fact: madonna was around for the actual witch hunts too :)

yeah becuase she copied the names rebel heart from some guys book 13 years ago....  :spin:

I invented post-its

Lona Delery

It feels reductive :tea:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

SPARTACUS

Stay pressed. Madonna is an Icon and the Queen of Pop. Deal with it!

No one's arguing that... :lolgaga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

It's just a title. MANY books, movies, art pieces, etc have the same titles. It's not that bad.

Archived