💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

gaga mental health theory

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Mainly because of her speech at the swinefest, she said something like "I couldn't cope, so I became a different person everytime I'm in pain about it" or something.. I was going to post a thread about it months ago but I was worried about people on here attacking me about it lol

Also, watch the ARTPOP film again, she's been trying to tell us this for a while. Even if it isn't caused by any conspiracy stuff, I believe her abuse caused her personality split.

What part of the ARTPOP film?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see signs of MK Ultra from her aswell. Not really tieing it to the illuminati or anything but as I noticed she's slowly revealing all the pain and abuse she had in the past and these two are not going too well together... Then again I notice this about many celebrities and I'm starting to think it all comes from one source... idk don't judge, just a thought I always had on this topic.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

...Then again makes me wonder if all the bullied teens for their s-xualities are going to end up under monarch control aswell. With all the **** we're getting, it wouldnt be a surprise for them to slowly snap

(And which leads me to the thought if we were brainwashed somehow to affect our s-xualities and those behind it can use the pain we have to control us with mk to commit certain things in the end)

Crazy. I know. Just thoughts.

Still somethink to think about once you get the true meaning behind the mk ultra and all the illuminati conspiracies

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

What part of the ARTPOP film?

She's like 12 completely different people throughout, and when she doesn't have her wigs she's crying. There are loads of other signs throughout her career but I'm too sleep deprived to think straight so ii'd go to vigilantcitizen lol

I see signs of MK Ultra from her aswell. Not really tieing it to the illuminati or anything but as I noticed she's slowly revealing all the pain and abuse she had in the past and these two are not going too well together... Then again I notice this about many celebrities and I'm starting to think it all comes from one source... idk don't judge, just a thought I always had on this topic.

I'm so happy people are waking up to this! I don't believe it's anything to do with the illuminati bull either. It's to do with perverted, powerful, rich men. I've read up on it for years but people called me crazy and paranoid for being concerned. Gaga's plan is slowly working!

She's like 12 completely different people throughout, and when she doesn't have her wigs she's crying. There are loads of other signs throughout her career but I'm too sleep deprived to think straight so ii'd go to vigilantcitizen lol

That's actually really interesting because at the end of the film we see gaga hiding at some dark place making a strange expression for something. Maybe that's her personality snapping, hiding from her dark past and creating the fantasy world to live in along with her alters/ alter egos

Again just a theory

Also: there is a video somewhere (I think the Alejandro abuse theory thread) where the interviewer asks if she was ever "tormented" and she suddenly stopped like she was paralysed with fear from a flashback. She then said "you used the wrong word there" which leads me to believe it more and more.

Note: this isn't any attack on gaga at all, I'm not saying she's part of the illuminati or whatever, I'm just concerned. I've worked with traumatised people last year and whenever I watch a gaga interview I get deja vu from that

That's actually really interesting because at the end of the film we see gaga hiding at some dark place making a strange expression for something. Maybe that's her personality snapping, hiding from her dark past and creating the fantasy world to live in along with her alters/ alter egos

Again just a theory

I don't think I noticed that? :O

Good thinking

TimisaMonster

that era was weird remember she made someone move her booobs in the fame interiew?

i read a review of a die hard fan  meeting her in that time and was just vacant and cold (cause of pot)

anyway i think alot of that timisa is from hanging with donatella ..... it would change u a bit ie: when she got lip injections in btw era :toofunny:

Donatella will ruin Gaga into ugly plastic surgery :laughga:

Yeah...d--gs as "innocent" as pot do alter your mental state and no doubt reflected in her weird interviews, her awkward fan interaction, and her "ugly no make up" pics as she was creating ARTPOP

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Please stop with the MK Ultra nonsense, my eyes are in danger of rolling out of my head.

Your entitled to your opinion but please don't shove it down my throat when I among others am deeply concerned about gaga (although since c2c she seems happy)

Can we please not talk about Gaga's mental health, we know she has suffered from depression (god knows what else). Mental Health is not a subject not to be taken lightly

There wasa. Time when I REALLY thought FameGa was a different person than BTWGa :air:

I still think so, tbh.  :shrug:

superhuman

Archived