Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

gaga mental health theory

moonboywow

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

I just get the feeling that she has the ability to be extremely manipulative and deceptive, lie about things without a second thought, super charming and good at making people like them/do things for them yet not actually invested in the relationship, grandiose personality, emotionally wreckless etc etc. Idk, it's more of just a vibe I get when I watch many of her interviews. Like she's not actually there. I feel like her mind is completely ****ed, she's just excellent at pretending it's not.

That's true actually..wow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying gaga has multiple personalities. Just a good theory.

There is so much evidence pointing towards it though. Possibly.

The British accent she put on at the start of her career.

The various accents she puts on (over pronunciation)

Jo calderone

Yuyi (with dissociative identity disorder it's possible to have a non human alter like a fairy or a mermaid)

Candy Warhol

This is a reach but this could explain why she sometimes contradicts herself. I get it, people change but some things aren't able to fall under just growing and changing

And with the trauma she went through...it could have caused her brain to split into various alters so she could cope.

I do not think she has serious something or anything. She is an artist, she is having fun transforming, surprising people, doing things she never did... This is my theory... I also think she is having so much fun with people creating complex theorizes about the most basic things she does all the time...

Better Day

Can we please not talk about Gaga's mental health, we know she has suffered from depression (god knows what else). Mental Health is not a subject not to be taken lightly

Together You And I!

Andy McQueen

No, no, no. It's the Stanislawski method. She's practizing it since she's 11 years old. Like Bertold Brecht's "epic theater".

She's just a bit of an actress, that's all.

This.

She wears personalities and accents like she wears outfits. It's all part of the Lady Gaga package. 

If she truly had a multiple personality disorder she would not have been able to hold down a career as a pop star for this long. She once said (paraphrased) "the moment anyone finds out who the real Lady Gaga is, I'll be finished." And that speaks for itself.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Laceface

Someone find me an example of her using a British accent? I can't think of any  :giggle: always makes me laugh when she says f-off 

TimisaMonster

excatly! being famous would make one weird

and in her weird fake accents =  her very rude FAME perfume interviews era lip injections she was high as ****!!!!!

Yup :messga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JazzGa

I don't think her using different "characters" to convey different creative images is evidence of a personality disorder any more than a comedian or actor using characters is. Do Key and Peele have mulitple personalities because they use characters on their show? Was Charlie Chaplin dissociated when he was in his Little Tramp character? Is Johnny Depp schizophrenic because he is unrecognizable from role to role? Nah, they're just creative entertainers being creative and entertaining.

I personally have always suspected her of suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder though. She seems to go through cyclic depressions/dark periods in the winter followed by creative overjoy in the spring/summer. Remember her The Door Has Opened interview with Oprah in March 2012? Then she was depressed again in the winter of 2013 (though she obviously had an outside reason to be depressed, her hip), and again in winter of 2014. Maybe it's just coincidental because bad **** keeps happening to her in November/December though. :laughga: She seems to be really happy right now though! Hopefully she's found a balance between work and personal time keeps her in good spirits. :)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ILLUMINATI TBH

I've read somewhere that the Illuminati uses like abuse and stuff to their members and because of the intense pain the members feel, they just go to an alternate reality and live there to escape the pain, sometimes they create alternate personalities. Oh well, that's what I read.

:madge:

MK Ultra Monarch Programming to be presise. Gaga does display many signs of it and sometimes I think she's subtly trying to tell us that. I won't go into detail incase gaga sees this as it could be a trigger, but look it up people

HOWEVER, obviously I could be wrong, I don't believe in the illuminati but the mind control program WAS real but most documents were destroyed in the 60s.

Just an example of her trying to tell us something - According to the Mk Ultra theory, Marilyn Monroe was the first public victim, and gaga has channeled her image a LOT, especially when she's marilyn trapped in a cage in the Applause video.

Just a theory from an on-off conspiracy theorist either way, I'm 99.9999% sure she has MPD/DID from rewatching the ARTPOP film

high heeled fem

Yup :messga:

that era was weird remember she made someone move her booobs in the fame interiew?

i read a review of a die hard fan  meeting her in that time and was just vacant and cold (cause of pot)

anyway i think alot of that timisa is from hanging with donatella ..... it would change u a bit ie: when she got lip injections in btw era :toofunny:

moonboywow

HOWEVER, obviously I could be wrong, I don't believe in the illuminati but the mind control program WAS real but most documents were destroyed in the 60s.

Just an example of her trying to tell us something - According to the Mk Ultra theory, Marilyn Monroe was the first public victim, and gaga has channeled her image a LOT, especially when she's marilyn trapped in a cage in the Applause video.

Just a theory from an on-off conspiracy theorist either way, I'm 99.9999% sure she has MPD/DID from rewatching the ARTPOP film

Can you tell me what makes YOU think she has that?

Can you tell me what makes YOU think she has that?

Mainly because of her speech at the swinefest, she said something like "I couldn't cope, so I became a different person everytime I'm in pain about it" or something.. I was going to post a thread about it months ago but I was worried about people on here attacking me about it lol

Also, watch the ARTPOP film again, she's been trying to tell us this for a while. Even if it isn't caused by any conspiracy stuff, I believe her abuse caused her personality split.

Archived