💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

gaga mental health theory

moonboywow

Featured Posts

I just get the feeling that she has the ability to be extremely manipulative and deceptive, lie about things without a second thought, super charming and good at making people like them/do things for them yet not actually invested in the relationship, grandiose personality, emotionally wreckless etc etc. Idk, it's more of just a vibe I get when I watch many of her interviews. Like she's not actually there. I feel like her mind is completely ****ed, she's just excellent at pretending it's not.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I think Gaga is a legit sociopath. Just one with a really creative spirit

same

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Maybe gaga really is an alter though.

stahhhpppp omg *mind explodes*

:giveup:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

high heeled fem

Gagas creative genius makes her insane...she's nutty but classy....Lady Gaga

excatly! being famous would make one weird

and in her weird fake accents =  her very rude FAME perfume interviews era lip injections she was high as ****!!!!! 

angelduuh

I just get the feeling that she has the ability to be extremely manipulative and deceptive, lie about things without a second thought, super charming and good at making people like them/do things for them yet not actually invested in the relationship, grandiose personality, emotionally wreckless etc etc. Idk, it's more of just a vibe I get when I watch many of her interviews. Like she's not actually there. I feel like her mind is completely ****ed, she's just excellent at pretending it's not.

Totally this

You know Gaga is an alter-ego right?  :spin:

And every era she focuses on different themes?  :spin:

And it's also been like 8 years, people change. :spin:

moonboywow

In my opinion, there's alters (as in dissociative identity disorder and what I believe gaga to have) and what others may view gaga's characters as ( alter egos)

GagaIsMydonna

is it so hard to understand that different looks or accents doesnt mean in any form that the person has multiple personalities? Otherwise every actor in the world would have mental disorders xD Gaga has said that she believed in the lie so much that it became reality and she became a superstar. Now she just invents new lies and tests do people believe them.

ILLUMINATI TBH

I've read somewhere that the Illuminati uses like abuse and stuff to their members and because of the intense pain the members feel, they just go to an alternate reality and live there to escape the pain, sometimes they create alternate personalities. Oh well, that's what I read.

:madge:

The way you worded that made me think of Mk ultra or whatever it's called.  :flop:

Someone ban me from Vigilant Citizen.  :rip:

I guess you do have a point, but it's on the borderline of reaching. 

:spin:  I think it's more her just acting, but I don't know. :rip:

moonboywow

The way you worded that made me think of Mk ultra or whatever it's called. :flop:

Someone ban me from Vigilant Citizen. :rip:

I guess you do have a point, but it's on the borderline of reaching.

:spin: I think it's more her just acting, but I don't know. :rip:

I'm not trying to diagnose her but she honestly shows all the criteria of the disorder. Especially knowing her traumatic past

Archived