💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella Versace: Madonna was not photoshopped

Stef

Featured Posts

Madonna gives good body. Over the weekend, Donatella Versace spoke to the Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera about her longstanding friendship with the star, who's the face of the new Versace campaign. As translated by Glamour, her comments included a strong denial that Madonna's gym-won abs and arms got the Photoshop treatment. 

The process was also considerably more low-key than you might think, at least according to Versace. "With Lady Gaga [it] was a bit more complicated. She focuses on transformation and charisma ... So the final approval of the photo was a melee. But [with] Madonna, absolutely not ... I told her: You don't have to be only s-xy. I want you like I know you: a vulnerable person who is afraid, who suffers from loneliness and yet is strong, determined, and fearless. In these photos, she is." The designer also revealed that the charitable star will be donating her fee from the campaign to the hospital she opened in Malawi.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/12/versace-madonnas-body-was-not-photoshopped.html

Lmao who she tryna kid :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Versace did a terrible job. They should have put on makeup for Gaga instead photoshopping it

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Yeah,sure,if that helps you sleep at night.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

high heeled fem

Donatella is so two faced :madge:

EDIT: we'll see when the outtakes leak :thetea:

:lmao:

ikr 

not photoshopped? :lmao: 

(u are never on chat)

Archived