Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Possible reply to Madonna about "Two steps Behind Me"

daviddarko

Featured Posts

LibraLove

she's talking about herself gaga/stefani + this is AP

This could be it. Blonde and brunette on both sides of her. She looks like she's torn between them, like upset. I wonder if vanity is in Gaga's head and insanity in Stefani's, or vice versa?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Not saying that Madonna "loves" her.Just that she didn't say anything bad this time.She just tries to act well

Most definitely to avoid bad publicity that could cloud her new record's release the way the Gaga feud clouded MDNA ;)

Fiona Apple

Most definitely to avoid bad publicity that could cloud her new record's release the way the Gaga feud clouded MDNA ;)

Wtf? The Gaga Feud HELPED MDNA

elijahfan

Wtf? The Gaga Feud HELPED MDNA

... really? It's the lowest-selling record of Madonna's whole career, and people talked more about Gaga than Madge and her music, how the hell was it a help? :laughga:

Fiona Apple

... really? It's the lowest-selling record of Madonna's whole career, and people talked more about Gaga than Madge and her music, how the hell was it a help? :laughga:

It was the lowest selling record because it didn't get ANY promo.Madonna decided that she didn't want to promote MDNA. But the album DID get attention (her tour too) from the Gaga feud

elijahfan

It was the lowest selling record because it didn't get ANY promo.Madonna decided that she didn't want to promote MDNA. But the album DID get attention (her tour too) from the Gaga feud

If you think it's a good thing to have your work essentially talked about because of a feud with another artist, then....

Fiona Apple

If you think it's a good thing to have your work essentially talked about because of a feud with another artist, then....

I never said it's a good thing dude... I said it possibly helped her ticket & album sales

elijahfan

I never said it's a good thing dude... I said it possibly helped her ticket & album sales

My initial point was that it brought her bad publicity (and we apparently agree on this), and that she definitely doesn't want to drag this into her new musical project. Alright, we came full circle.

Fiona Apple

My initial point was that it brought her bad publicity (and we apparently agree on this), and that she definitely doesn't want to drag this into her new musical project. Alright, we came full circle.

Yes I agree.But I think that she WANTS that bad publicity to get attention on her music. We can't know that tho

• 2 weeks later...

Question?  And the answer to me is obvious.   Why in the hell planets does Madonna want people to THINK that Gaga wants to be like her? 

How many broken marriages has Madonna had and then say they were only after her money. 

How many times has she used  Gaga part of her program to cut Gaga down at her concerts. 

Ah, Madonna so tell us how happy you are living with yourself.  No word on that is there. 

Madonna again slicing Gaga. 

Actually, I think Madonna is upse because she wants to get it on with Gaga and have Gaga throw Ty under the bus.

Gaga doesn't want Madonna's Crown - who would - it is infected with so much negativity.  

Question?  And the answer to me is obvious.   Why in the hell planets does Madonna want people to THINK that Gaga wants to be like her? 

How many broken marriages has Madonna had and then say they were only after her money. 

How many times has she used  Gaga part of her program to cut Gaga down at her concerts. 

Ah, Madonna so tell us how happy you are living with yourself.  No word on that is there. 

Madonna again slicing Gaga. 

Actually, I think Madonna is upse because she wants to get it on with Gaga and have Gaga throw Ty under the bus.

Gaga doesn't want Madonna's Crown - who would - it is infected with so much negativity.  

This.

And it's not Gaga's way to respond to rudeness with rudeness, or to respond to negativity with negativity.  Gaga is way above all that.  Gaga teaches kindness, and she walks the walk.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Fiendman

No, and I wish that fans of both artists would stop "finding" these hidden clues. Seriously, we're gaining nothing by pitting these two women against each other at every turn. 

No, and I wish that fans of both artists would stop "finding" these hidden clues. Seriously, we're gaining nothing by pitting these two women against each other at every turn. 

Well said.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived